GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script RBS sold account to Mint - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RBS sold account to Mint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBS sold account to Mint

Hello, I've updated my diary to include the fact that I've just recieved a letter from RBS saying my Mint account to Cabot. This is after 4+ years of not hearing anything (see diary). Do I start the request for CCA again?. I'm SB from December this year......
    []Remember. Everytime a Soldier or Policemen loses thier job, everytime a school can't afford a book, everytime a streetlight has to be turned off - a bankers greed, incompetence and ineptitude played a large part. In Financial Services?, in a Bank? Then think on....you are helping this process along....

Re: RBS sold account to Mint

Was the agreement UE? Did you tell them it was in dispute? If so I would send the sold in dispute letter from our templates.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by blueforyou View Post
      Hello, I've updated my diary to include the fact that I've just recieved a letter from RBS saying my Mint account to Cabot. This is after 4+ years of not hearing anything (see diary). Do I start the request for CCA again?. I'm SB from December this year......
      I got the same letter. Cabot must have bought a bunch of accounts from RBS/Mint. I still have 3 years to go.

Comment

Seems you need to drag it out as long as possible, so any delaying tactics are a good idea, as for CCA I don't know hang on till someone else gives an opinion.xxx
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by blueforyou View Post
          no contact is best at this stage
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hello, in 2011 Niddy assured me it was UE. I know I've unfortunately been away from these forums, so things may have changed since. Thanks for your reply....

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Niddy - If I could stretch this to December, I'd get a chance to use the SB letter!
            []Remember. Everytime a Soldier or Policemen loses thier job, everytime a school can't afford a book, everytime a streetlight has to be turned off - a bankers greed, incompetence and ineptitude played a large part. In Financial Services?, in a Bank? Then think on....you are helping this process along....

Comment

Originally posted by Westham1 View Post
              I got the same letter. Cabot must have bought a bunch of accounts from RBS/Mint. I still have 3 years to go.
              Hello my friend. Yes, I think they have a Job lot and are trying it on. I kept everything of course, and it actually went through at least 4 DCA's!!

Comment

Working...
              X