GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Default Notice - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Default Notice

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default Notice

Hello All,

I'm in the process of putting my Debt Diary together so that I can get the help I need with it. Stressed and very emotional over the whole thing at the moment but trying to stay focused as it needs to be done.

I have sent the first CCA request letter to all creditors and it's now time to send letter number two. However, I have been reading the template letters on here and it mentions Default Notices. I have them for some creditors and not for others. Do I need to request one if I haven't received it? (I have defaults on all accounts).

Can I request it with letter number two?
    Thanks very much...
    Debt as of Feb 2011 - £69,121 (and ever increasing due to charges/interest) across 6 credit cards, 2 loans and an overdraft.
    May 2011 - In limbo £10,570. Enforceable £8,987. Unenforceable £33,885. Written off £15,679.
    Jan 2012 - In limbo £10,570. Enforceable £8,987 (all settled or paid off apart from £1,600). Unenforceable £33,885. Written off £15,679.

Re: Default Notice

Hiya & Welcome

You're way too advanced, what is letter 2 that you refer to? We only send one letter and that is called CCA Request. If they have not replied then they are in default meaning the account is UE until they do respond....

Please read this and provide the diary/info as requested within, then we'll advise what to do next: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...22&postcount=2

Thanks
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by StressHead View Post
      However, I have been reading the template letters on here and it mentions Default Notices. I have them for some creditors and not for others. Do I need to request one if I haven't received it? (I have defaults on all accounts).
      DN's are issued by the lender when you erm, default! You do not request it... me thinks you need to read this section to learn all about defaults: ---> Defaults, The Law & Removal
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by StressHead View Post
        Hello All,

I'm in the process of putting my Debt Diary together so that I can get the help I need with it. Stressed and very emotional over the whole thing at the moment but trying to stay focused as it needs to be done.

I have sent the first CCA request letter to all creditors and it's now time to send letter number two. However, I have been reading the template letters on here and it mentions Default Notices. I have them for some creditors and not for others. Do I need to request one if I haven't received it? (I have defaults on all accounts).

Can I request it with letter number two?
        Thanks very much...

Firstly stop stressing - no matter how bad you think it is, it isn't.
        Make a cuppa, get some biscuits and settle down to read the links Niddy has sent you and then calmly prepare your diary. Dont send any letters until someone tells you to......there is NO rush on anything, honestly (except court papers, but even then you have plenty of time).

This site is full of loads of info and people who will help you if you let them - they've all beren through it and you can take a lot from reading other people diaries.

Good luck!

Comment

UE Diary has been done... I look forward to hearing back from you all... thanks
          Debt as of Feb 2011 - £69,121 (and ever increasing due to charges/interest) across 6 credit cards, 2 loans and an overdraft.
          May 2011 - In limbo £10,570. Enforceable £8,987. Unenforceable £33,885. Written off £15,679.
          Jan 2012 - In limbo £10,570. Enforceable £8,987 (all settled or paid off apart from £1,600). Unenforceable £33,885. Written off £15,679.

Comment

Diary found here: ---> StressHead's UE Diary

Thread closed.

Comment

Working...
            X