GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Black Horse loan agreement - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Horse loan agreement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Horse loan agreement

Hi Folks, listen up here ! My daughter got herself in a bit of a pickle with a number of credit cards / loans etc, when her marriage broke down ( now divorced ) due to a drunken, violent husband who was the main-spring behind her debt problems.
    We used the Templates, went through the whole unenforceability process after we examined the Black Horse agreements, which were frankly fairly abysmal, quoting t&c' s that simply did not exist on the t&c's page of the agreement. But Black Horse came back at her and she found herself in court a few days ago.
    Meanwhile Niddy had introduced Paul our man at Watsons, who did a stirling job, bringing on board a young but very able barrister for our head to head with Black Horse......and we won !
    The Judge decided, quite rightly too, that the inconsistency in the lack adequate terms was indeed a breach of Section 77 of the CCA1974, as we had always known and stood by for the last couple of years.
    The Judgement is a great result for my daughter who can sleep a little better now...and all thanks to Nid and the gang, with special appreciation to Paul, fabulous job mate !
    So the moral of the story is, look, read and understand the documents, just because they seem to come from so-called profession banking and financial organisations, don' t be intimidated and the best of luck !
    ariz

Re: Black Horse loan agreement

Brilliant news ariz and thank you for your post, here's to Nid and Paul
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Wow, thats amazing news. Bet you and your daughter are well chuffed. Three cheers for AAD
      When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Fantastic!

Always nice to read good news and well done to all concerned!

Comment

Can't believe I missed this mate

Yea I knew the result as we were emailing but I wasn't expecting a post - yet!! Well done. Awesome result and another good consumer ass kicking....

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Well done!

Comment

Brilliant news Ariz, well done to everyone involved!

Comment

news, well done to everyone involved. anpther a,azing success for AAD and Watsons.

Comment

Working...
                X