GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ikea storecard - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ikea storecard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ikea storecard

Hi all
    me again, just remembered we had PPI on an Ikea card for ages but we canceled it as not needed and was taking more out than we were paying off the card,
    can we try and claim it back, it was usless as hubby was a fireman so would of had payments covered if off sick,
    we do still have the card

thanks NW
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: ikea storecard

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
    Hi all
    me again, just remembered we had PPI on an Ikea card for ages but we canceled it as not needed and was taking more out than we were paying off the card,
    can we try and claim it back, it was usless as hubby was a fireman so would of had payments covered if off sick,
    we do still have the card

thanks NW
    Hi there

Cheers FP.

As FP says really, and in my opinion you do have a case, and as hubby was protected by work why pay for two of them.

A SAR would be useful.

A Credit Agreement if you do not have this, you can request for a copy of this by enclosing £1 cheque or postal order, they should provide this to you by 12 to 14 days at the most. When you request for data info, always make sure you apply the account number.

To continue to make a reclaim, you can use the usual PPI reclaiming complaint form here.
    http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.u...stionnaire.pdf

Remember to keep copies, and if there is an address on the back of the statements, I assume you would have to write to that particular one.

No harm in giving it a go with the reasons you have, good luck and ask for any help when required.

Comment

Thanks FP & di30 will give it a go, and let you know how I get on
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
        Thanks FP & di30 will give it a go, and let you know how I get on

Fingers Crossed,

Comment

Got my fingers crossed too NW
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
          X