GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome Finance - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome Finance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Finance

Family member had a loan with Welcome Finance, which was cleared 9 years ago.

They have the date this payment was made, but no details of the actual loan itself.

They know they had PPI on the account, but who would they claim to with Welcome being defunct and would they likely be successful without any paper work.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Welcome Finance

sorry Oscar, haven't got a clue on this, ppi not my strong point,
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

There's a thread on welcome mate in reclaiming I think. Others (Di30) have said what to do. I'd pm Di
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya

Thanks for pm ....

I would give it a try and ask Welcome of the business that are now in force for them for a copy of the details of the loan application/this should include details of the underwriter, but you can just ask them for the details of the underwriter at the time of the loan.

I know some that have cleared loans years back and still been disclosed with information of the underwriter, defo ask for them.

Comment

..........Was it Welcome that sold the loan or was a broker used?

If Broker then welcome should be able to confirm who this was, and at the same time request for the underwriters info.

Comment

I didn't think Welcome were still trading? That's why I am unsure of who to contact as have no ideI didn't think Welcome were still trading? That's why I am unsure of who to contact as have no idea on under writer!

EDIT - found head office address so assume that will suffice?

Comment

http://www.wfs.co.uk/contact-us

email addy info@wfs.co.uk

http://www.wfs.co.uk/contact-us/complaints

I believe they are still running but no longer sell loans, they should however still be active, and they can also advise on whom you should contact otherwise, i understand the data dept is still active from what I was told....

Another company I understand dealing with Welcome Finance are called Cattles....
              http://www.cattles.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
              X