GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MattyA's Masterplan.... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MattyA's Masterplan....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MattyA's Masterplan....

LOL, cheers amersall,

And yeah that is so right, I never want to go through all that again, but I'm back at last, since yesterday afternoon i've been offline, what a nightmare

Comment

We were joking (ams and me) about you having literally no hair left.

Imagine that, cutting the phone lines!! Twats

Poor di
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Di sorry to butt in but who is your service provider? Up here in the land of the Gogledds there is no cable only BT hardware and infrastructure. Hence if you go down and you are with another ISP you will wait until all of BT's own customers are back up and running.

Mrs G has a pal who was with PIPEX and she was off 21 days a couple of years ago.

We are still with BT and its next working day or a claim goes in.

regards
        Garlok

Comment

LOL Niddy , but its so true

Glad to be back though lol

Garlok, my phone line is BT, and for the puter its AOHELL, it went off just after 2 in the afternoon yesterday, so that is I suppose 1 working day.

Comment

Nice to have you "live" again Di

Comment

Welcome back di

Comment

Sorry to have highjacked your thread Matty
                Although technically tis Di who is to blame

Comment

Thank you and Thank you LOL, I was like this when I lost connection

Comment

Glad your back Matey we did miss you
                    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post
                      Glad your back Matey we did miss you

Aww thank you xx

Comment

Quick update from the other side of the pond!

Despite being away I have continued to chase Barclaycard for payment / refund of the PPI premiumd etc.(I signed the agreement / acceptance form on 3/9/2010)
                        Received a call back yesterday confirming that it has been made yesterday via BACS and should be in my account within 4 working days.....fingers crossed.
                        Hope everyone is well.

Matty

Comment

Excellent news Matty, well done!

Comment

Hi ,
                            Nice surprise today - Recieved my monthly statement from MINT as usual (even though it was defaulted last sept) and the entire balance has been wiped out due to refund of PPI premiums and associated interest and now shows a £3K + surplus ,which fingers crossed will come back to me via cheque.
                            Not holding my breath though as I have a Natwest CC also in default - so they may use the surplus to reduce that balance - we will see.
                            Never the less still a nice surprise and another debt wiped.

I am now going to challenge their calculations / interest rates used etc and also reclaim all payments made to the card since the balance should have become zero (retrospective view of the account as it should have been without ppi & associated interest added - hope I am making sense) along with all default charges and associated interest.
                            This should be worth a few more quid yet.

Matty

Comment

Well done Matty, that is so fab!

I don't think they will use the surplus to the other account Matty, as it is a different account.

I have an ongoing loan with Lloyds and they have refunded them all back to us as they are closed accounts, and they have not at all refunded anything of these to the open account where we are still catching up on due to difficulties in the past.

Comment

Matty they cannot offset like that mate. You'll get paid the refund.

Well done mate. And thank you so very much for your amazing site donation earlier. Totally unexpected and greatly received.

Best of luck mate - we'll filter out the remainder at the end of the reclaims and formalise a clear up with f&f's if you still want to take that route? Plenty of time yet...
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X