GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED)Continues in AAD+ Legal Section-Capquest v asm76 [CCJ set aside] - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED)Continues in AAD+ Legal Section-Capquest v asm76 [CCJ set aside]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CLOSED)Continues in AAD+ Legal Section-Capquest v asm76 [CCJ set aside]

I've just checked my Clearscore report and it states that a CCJ was added to my file on the 7th January by "County Court Business Cen" for a total of £7289. I have no knowledge of any debts totaling that amount, and I'm not sure where to start?

Who do I need to contact to find out what this is about??

Re: CCj just appeared on my Clearscore report at an old address?

That amount includes court costs and possibly interest. Do you have any debts which are just below that amount? You could also check TrustOnline Did you tell your creditors your new address?
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Nothing even close to that amount! Closest would be the old Capquest debt which, they claim, was just over £5000.

I'm trying to get hold of someone at Northampton CC.

Comment

No one answers at Northampton

Comment

I've just looked at Northampton Bulk Centre website and it says they're having problems with their helpdesk lines and to email instead.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I just paid £4 at TrustOnline and all it gives me is exactly what I know already... it doesn't tell me who filed the CCJ.

Comment

Originally posted by asm76 View Post
              I just paid £4 at TrustOnline and all it gives me is exactly what I know already... it doesn't tell me who filed the CCJ.
              Bugger! I've never used Trust Online because I knew who my ccj was with.

Email them with your query defendants ccbcdefendants@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk

Comment

It's a complete rip off, I wouldn't be recommeding TrustOnline for anyone who actually knows they have a CCJ. All it states is exactly the same info my Clearscore report shows.

I have emailed Northampton CC.

Can a £5k debt turn into a £7k debt just like that? If it's not Capquest I can't think what this would be for. £7289 definitely doesn't ring any bells.

I never heard anything from Capquest after they put my account on hold and the letter tennis I had with them - it's all in my UE Diary. I've not lived at the address the CCJ has been registered at for almost 3 years! I bought a house with my partner in Feb 2014 after living at her Dad's for 8 or 9 months. I didn't tell anyone I was moving other than the usual. I've been on the electoral register since 2014.

Comment

Debt with Capquest that got passed over to PastDue credit solutions was £5289.13, the CCJ is for £7289... can it be the one and the same?

Can fees and interest add exactly £2000 to a debt?

Comment

I wouldn't think so but wait until you get a reply back from Northampton otherwise it's all just guesswork.

Comment

The last amount CapQuest were chasing was £5464 - the total went up each time they sent a letter. I never kept the PastDue letters though

Comment

OK, I got through to Northampton CC and it is Capquest.

Drydens Fairfax Solicitors have issued the claim. They gave me their number to call... what do I do now?

Comment

The debt was unenforceable as advised by N-I-D... can I get this set aside so that I can at least defend it?

Comment

When did you move? Have capquest ever contacted you at current address?
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

We bought this place in Feb 2014, we lived with partners Dad for 8 or 9 months, so I last lived at the address the CCJ was registered at in May/June 2013.

They have never written to me at my new address.

Comment

Working...
                              X