GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Default vs Arrangement to Pay Advise - Marlin (formerley Northern Rock) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Default vs Arrangement to Pay Advise - Marlin (formerley Northern Rock)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default vs Arrangement to Pay Advise - Marlin (formerley Northern Rock)

I defaulted on my credit cards and an unsecured personal loan back in early 2009, all of the three card companies applied a default yet NR left my personal loan as ATP. I've challenged this and I'm waiting to hear back from the ICO.

However, the loan appears to be have dropped off my credit file? Is this because it's ten years old (Feb 2005), because it's in dispute (well the ATP is) or pure co-incidence? It moved from NR to Marlin back in Dec 2013 so could it be that? Hmmmmm

Re: Default vs Arrangement to Pay Advise - Marlin (formerley Northern Rock)

Im sure Niddy will be here to explain, but from my very amateur knowledge of credit files. Id imagine ATP markers would continue each month, unless a default had been registered, in which point it would disappear 6 years after it was placed.

If marlin bought it in 2013, they may not have placed a record yet either.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
    X