GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HELP! disabled with so much debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! disabled with so much debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: HELP! disabled with so much debt

Originally posted by joshing View Post
    Its amazing how many times they call and leave a message! how much money do they waste on phone calls. Its a shame as I was at long last able to answer my phone again. lol
    Change your number to one of ours --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...r-Phone-Number
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Change your number to one of ours --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...r-Phone-Number
      But that means Id have to contact them.

Comment

Yea, true
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Yea, true
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

They shouldn't ring now that they say it's on hold though

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
              They shouldn't ring now that they say it's on hold though

They have started again because the letter was sent back in may. Obviously they don't realize that vanquis has NOT sent the cca

Comment

Ahhh, my bad, I'm with you now.
                Thought that was a recent letter. Should have gone to
                You could send the telephone harassment template here: http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...t-by-telephone
                replacing the first sentence with:
                I am most concerned that you have resumed harassing me by telephone when you must be aware that this account remains in dispute due to the continued failure of Vanquis to comply with my CCA Request.
                Please put this account back on hold until they have complied, after which all correspondence must be in writing only.

Elsa x

Comment

Ahhh, my bad, I'm with you now.
                  Thought that was a recent letter. Should have gone to
                  You could send the telephone harassment template here: http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...t-by-telephone
                  replacing the first sentence with:
                  I am most concerned that you have resumed harassing me by telephone when you must be aware that this account remains in dispute due to the continued failure of Vanquis to comply with my CCA Request.
                  Please put this account back on hold until they have complied, after which all correspondence must be in writing only.

Elsa x

Many thanks Elsa printed and will post tomorrow.

Comment

Many thanks Elsa printed and will post tomorrow.

This is their reply!!! peace for a little while longer from this one. Lets see if anything turn up from vanquis

Click image for larger version

Name:	mkvan.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	1401444

Comment

Yey, result!

Comment

I sent off for a cca to a catalogue this is what I got back. Notice it has no name, no signature and also it says it is a legal requirement to send a signed copy back!!! well have they got one or would they have sent it instead of this. have they fulfilled their legal requirement?????

Click image for larger version

Name:	kaleid.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	1401446Click image for larger version

Name:	kaleid 2.jpg
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	1401448Click image for larger version

Name:	kaleid 1.jpg
Size:	170.8 KB
ID:	1401450

Comment

They are allowed to send reconstituted agreements, but they must be accurate, have the T&C's from inception and as varied, and the name and address from the time the agreement was taken out.

You need to send an unedited copy of this for Niddy to check. You do that via the new upload page (it's completely secure): http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...?do=form&fid=4

Just remind me, when did you take this out?

Comment

They are allowed to send reconstituted agreements, but they must be accurate, have the T&C's from inception and as varied, and the name and address from the time the agreement was taken out.

You need to send an unedited copy of this for Niddy to check. You do that via the new upload page (it's completely secure): http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...?do=form&fid=4

Just remind me, when did you take this out?
                            probably 7/8 yrs ago not sure, I was hoping that the details they sent me would have all that on.

Comment

The key date is April 2007, when the law changed. See what Niddy says to it...although it might be a few days before you get a response.

Comment

The key date is April 2007, when the law changed. See what Niddy says to it...although it might be a few days before you get a response.
                                ok no probs and thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X