GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HELP! disabled with so much debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! disabled with so much debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: HELP! disabled with so much debt

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
    Hi Joshing,
    It's best to send a Postal Order (or a cheque made out by someone else) to avoid that issue. I personally wouldn't put old addresses if there's any chance of cross pollination with CCA requests where hopefully they may struggle to enforce if they do a recon and can't populate it with the correct address. The account numbers should suffice.
    Ok thanks Elsa thats what I was thinking although they must have my signature anyways as its been on previous cheques forms etc.

Comment

Originally posted by joshing View Post
      Well received copies of something they reckon they sent but didnt! no signatures or date, sending to Niddy for advice again.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12742[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12744[/ATTACH]

Received this...No signature... no date... do i have a chance of ignoring this or should i reply, a letter said my account was opened nov 2006, they said they sent me a breakdown but didnt back to july 2207

Comment

Hi Joshing, send Niddy the unedited agreement and see what he says before doing anything. There's a new system for uploading agreements. See here: http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...?do=form&fid=4

Comment

Sent missing mpt to freds today after letter stating" despite a recent letter from Bryan Carter solicitors you have not discharged your debt final opportunity to pay before issuing a claim" awaiting response, fingers crossed as no signature on cca they sent.

Comment

Shit I'd not have left it so long. Good luck

I checked this agreement for you didn't i, and in my reply I told you it could not be EN as you never signed any agreement so they cannot win. Idiots.

Don't worry.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

[QUOTE=Never-In-Doubt;424406]Shit I'd not have left it so long. Good luck

I checked this agreement for you didn't i, and in my reply I told you it could not be EN as you never signed any agreement so they cannot win. Idiots.

Don't worry.

[They only sent that letter on the 7th so hopefully they wont be too hasty.

Comment

[QUOTE=joshing;424428]
                Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Shit I'd not have left it so long. Good luck

Don't worry.

[They only sent that letter on the 7th so hopefully they wont be too hasty.
                And surely any good solicitor would want to see all their paperwork and realize anyway that they have no signature.

Comment

[QUOTE=joshing;424432]
                  Originally posted by joshing View Post
                  And surely any good solicitor would want to see all their paperwork and realize anyway that they have no signature.

Received this letter this morning after sending missing mpt. Are they correct please? what to do next?

Click image for larger version

Name:	freds prem.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	1401254

Comment

Bog standard letter from Freds. I'd be replying with Refusal to accept UE Status
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                      Bog standard letter from Freds. I'd be replying with Refusal to accept UE Status
                      As long as it is bog standard as they did get Bryan carter solicitors to threaten me with a claim. So do they have to provide a signature?

Comment

I had legal threats from Bryan Carters via Freds in 2011...have a look at the Capital One section of my diary ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ull=1#post8951

They can argue that they don't need to provide you with a signed copy but have a look at A Full Guide to UE [2014]
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                          I had legal threats from Bryan Carters via Freds in 2011...have a look at the Capital One section of my diary ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ull=1#post8951

They can argue that they don't need to provide you with a signed copy but have a look at A Full Guide to UE [2014]
                          I will thank you.

Comment

I received this NICE letter back in may and now after still NOT receiving a cca as they promised! the messages on answerphone has started again Considering it was a full and final response you would think they would check their client had complied first before calling again. Do I do anything?.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mkensie vanquish.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	1401298

Comment

Idiots. They should hold action until the CCA Request is fulfilled, however long it takes, never mind 30 days.
                              Just ignore the clots, and if they pester you again after 30 days and the CCA still isn't forthcoming, let us know and we'll help with a response.

Comment

Its amazing how many times they call and leave a message! how much money do they waste on phone calls. Its a shame as I was at long last able to answer my phone again. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X