GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Westcot.... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Westcot....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westcot....

Westcot have promised me a home visit....

How sweet ...... shall I get the mince pies out?

Can't even be bothered to send a p*ss off letter..... if that's the best they do with an unenforceable account that's now on its 4th DCA, then they're welcome to come round.

Remember the mantra:
    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Wescot....

Send this - our new card for DCA's

Click image for larger version

Name:	shit_card.png
Views:	2
Size:	799.7 KB
ID:	1384946
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Wescot....

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Send this - our new card for DCA's

[ATTACH]2858[/ATTACH]
      Love it!! I think Freds. and Bryan Carter are more worthy recipients though....

Remember the mantra:

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Westcot....

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
        Westcot have promised me a home visit....

How sweet ...... shall I get the mince pies out?

Can't even be bothered to send a p*ss off letter..... if that's the best they do with an unenforceable account that's now on its 4th DCA, then they're welcome to come round.

You could write and ask them where they are storing all of these doorsteps they are collecting. Alternatively you could ask which one they will be lurking under so that you can keep your addresses for corrspondence up to date.

regards
        Garlok

Comment

Haha love the card!!!
          Might nick that to send to the "Horrid Family Solicitors" who just wrote giving me 10 days to respond over Christmas!
          "To Mr and Mrs Horrid and Family"

Comment

Bet they don't show..... although I had a Moorcrap visit once a long time ago.

Poor chap......
            Remember the mantra:

Comment

Xmas turdHampers - worthy cause for them lol

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                Xmas turdHampers - worthy cause for them lol
                would be willing to give a donation to this worthy hamper, just after a large helping of mr nw chicken vindaloo

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                  If Regal do send a field collector (still threatening that even after 'bugger off' letter sent) I shall invite him to Xmas pudding covered in chocolate sauce... made from Ex-Lax tablets, of course!
                  That reminds me of a scene from a recent film I went to see called "The Help".... brilliant film, by the way.....
                  Remember the mantra:

Comment

Came across an interesting find in my garage this morning..... a rep. from Westcot?

How do I put a pic. on here folks? lolol!!
                    Remember the mantra:

Comment

Just tried something and it didn't work..... boo.... will have another go later.....

I'm obviously not that techie..... lol!
                      Last edited by PriorityOne; 23 December 2011, 12:47.
                      Remember the mantra:

Comment

See this - step by step :---> User Guide - Uploading your Documents to the Site!
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi P1,
                          When I attach something or want to put a piccie up, use the "New Reply" button not the "Quick Reply". Type out your post and then scroll down to the bottom and you will see a "Manage Attachment" button. Hit that and then a new window opens up tells you the formats and types of files that are acceptable and some "Browse" lines. Either type in the full path or brwose the files on your computer and open that file. Just hit the Attach button in the window and it say "Uploading" It then appears as a blank area in your message reply area but comes up properly when you post.

Niddy may have better ways but this works for me.

regards
                          Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            In fact a user did an even better step-by-dtep guide with images etc - miss the first part out about secure section but the rest is spot on :---> User Guide - How to Upload Documents to the Secure Area - allaboutFORUMS

Comment

Came across an interesting find in my garage this morning..... a rep. from Westcot?

without even a photo -- im just going to say did you offer him some cheese?

Comment

Working...
                              X