GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Debt Collection Awards - City Spy View :-) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debt Collection Awards - City Spy View :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debt Collection Awards - City Spy View :-)

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere, but I just love this write up!:

Doom-mongers who failed to land a hot ticket to the recent Insolvency & Rescue Awards at Hyde Park's Lancaster Hotel, fear not. Another equally gloomy event is on the horizon. November 9 sees the Debt Collection Awards take place in Manchester.
    Now in its fifth year, the event is moving to the city's Palace Hotel for the first time so it can fit in more bailiffs and other threatening types for dinner and a dance. Categories include Innovation of the Year and Tracing Team of the Year.
    The award with the biggest bragging rights must be Enforcement Team of the Year, where one of three short-listed firms is called The Sheriffs Office. What do they do, lasso the debtors? City Spy trusts the partygoers have paid for their tickets in advance.
    Source: London Evening Standard - City Spy

Re: Debt Collection Awards - City Spy View :-)

Shall we attend.....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

With custard pies and cream cakes to flan the winners?

Comment

They are getting a right strop on at people being sarcastic about their awards.

Credit and Reputations
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I have an unending supply of dog and duck poop...frothy chocolate flan, a la Baldrick?

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
            They are getting a right strop on at people being sarcastic about their awards.

Credit and Reputations
            Oh my lord - is that for real or a spoof site? No shit....?

I cannot believe I just seen this....

Pity then anyone with the job title – debt collector, bailiff or insolvency practitioner. We run awards promoting best practice and success for these sectors so we know what we’re talking about.
            Only one thing springs to mind to the idiot that wrote that - YOU KNOW NOTHING!

If you did then you, Heather Greig-Smith, would be fully aware that using the word best practice in amongst debt collection or bailiffs is an oxymoron in itself..... maybe you did it on purpose, no?
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Oh my lord - is that for real or a spoof site? No shit....?
              100% for real.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

All they have to do to restore their "reputations" is to start obeying the law and the regulations governing their very existence. Stop lying to the courts, stop twisting alleged debtors words to their own advantage, stop using falsified documents against alleged debtors and most of all

STOP JUDGING THE REST OF US BY THEIR OWN APPALLING STANDARDS

GOT THAT CREDIT TODAY???

Garlok

Comment

100% for real.
                  wow.

Speechless. I really am. I may send her an award for being the most naive reporter out there - she needs it! Bless her......

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                    All they have to do to restore their "reputations" is to start obeying the law and the regulations governing their very existence. Stop lying to the courts, stop twisting alleged debtors words to their own advantage, stop using falsified documents against alleged debtors and most of all
                    Mate come off it, there's more chance that we as a forum will win EuroMillions for the next 20 weeks in a row....

* we don't even play it so it'd be an even bigger feat if we did!

Comment

wow.

Speechless. I really am. I may send her an award for being the most naive reporter out there - she needs it! Bless her......
                      AAD annual awards.

I can think of some good categories.

Comment

AAD annual awards.

I can think of some good categories.
                        Yea, I would not let you vote cos you'd have me in the "wanker of the year" category or similar!

Comment

Didn't you know I'm already branded a "vigilante" for helping out here?

Garlok

Comment

wow.

Brainwave

Maybe she went to the "M Lewis school of Journalism" .....

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                              Didn't you know I'm already branded a "vigilante" for helping out here?
                              really? so you know we pay bounties then, so long as you "get your man"........

* seriously, who on earth said this? Let me reward them

Comment

Working...
                              X