GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Arrow Global and Orange - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrow Global and Orange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow Global and Orange

At last some movement. I know Arrow Global bought a load of Orange accounts and have been fairly proactive in trying to collect them.

Despite their best efforts they haven't had a penny from me, nor are they going to get a penny! I've just had a letter saying there's been an Equitable Assignment to Rossendales.

They don't say this of course, they let me believe they can actually do something to collect the debt and tell me unless I pay in full within 7 days recovery action will commence.

Well Rossendales - you'll find you're at the back of a very, very long queue!

Posted to really to give heart to anyone who may be suffering with AG and Fredericksons was their pet mascot to use. Keep sticking to your guns - they can and have given in with me, so on to the next edition of the Muppet Show we go!

Re: Arrow Global and Orange

Originally posted by caspar View Post
    At last some movement. I know Arrow Global bought a load of Orange accounts and have been fairly proactive in trying to collect them.

Despite their best efforts they haven't had a penny from me, nor are they going to get a penny! I've just had a letter saying there's been an Equitable Assignment to Rossendales.

They don't say this of course, they let me believe they can actually do something to collect the debt and tell me unless I pay in full within 7 days recovery action will commence.

Well Rossendales - you'll find you're at the back of a very, very long queue!

Posted to really to give heart to anyone who may be suffering with AG and Fredericksons was their pet mascot to use. Keep sticking to your guns - they can and have given in with me, so on to the next edition of the Muppet Show we go!
    Shanks chief Tom Drury quits over commute

Mr Drury will leave the waste management company in October to become chief executive of debt collection agency Arrow Global just 35 minutes' drive away in Manchester.
    LINK

At least we may know who the Chief Executive was in his past life 'Waste Management Services - May throw it in the waste Bin'

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
      Shanks chief Tom Drury quits over commute

Mr Drury will leave the waste management company in October to become chief executive of debt collection agency Arrow Global just 35 minutes' drive away in Manchester.
      LINK

At least we may know who the Chief Executive was in his past life 'Waste Management Services - May throw it in the waste Bin'

Mine was AGGL! It's quite a commute to Guernsey! One can always pray for another Titanic.

Comment

Originally posted by caspar View Post
        Mine was AGGL! It's quite a commute to Guernsey! One can always pray for another Titanic.
        Its the same company AGGL *Guernsey* and Arrow Global Ltd - they don't publise on their main UK website about Guernsey - wonder why
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I know Worth making the point though!

Comment

Working...
          X