GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Debt collection letter withdrawal symptoms - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debt collection letter withdrawal symptoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debt collection letter withdrawal symptoms

I haven't had any debt collection letters for a few weeks and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms.

I've got the shakes really bad and i scream at the postman when he has no debt collection letters for me.

We need to start a support group for when we stop getting letters so if your listening Niddy? then start a group up

Re: Debt collection letter withdrawal symptoms

Tempting fate ain't a good idea lol
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

carefull what you wish for
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

could be this if you tempt fate!!

Comment

You can have some of mine if you like
          Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
          SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

You could have had a couple of mine too....sadly though they're trying to enforce a debt included in bankruptcy 4+ years ago

and i'm having too much fun with em!

Comment

I know what you mean Boogiemaster -at least you can think somebody loves you if you get a dca letter

But be careful - I posted on my diary that it was my 1st anniversary of sending cca requests and, despite many threats, I hadn't had a single doorstep visit. The day after (literally) ... there was the on my doorstep!
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yea, posted on my diary it had gone quiet with no letters.

Then had 3 new dcas chasing shortly after.

Comment

Perhaps they're losing so much money now they can't afford the postage!

Comment

We can but hope. There is a rumour doing the rounds that following the BBC programme on junk mail, Credit Today were upset about their missives being referred to as junk mail and only being useful for heating the reporters home.

l

regards
                    Garlok.

Comment

Working...
                    X