GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lowell and 3 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowell and 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell and 3

Yup me again, another long one (oooo matron!)

I thought i'd put this one on here too but I must have been mistaken, I came here from CAG so it was probably on there.

Anyway, had a letter from 3 telling me a debt i had from a contract was being sold to lowell, a few weeks later a letter from lowell arrived on the doorstep.
    In that time myself and my ex split up.

Now the debt consists of about £100 in outstanding charges and £340 termination fee.
    Now using a letter which came from CAG i sent this to Lowell stating that I'd be willing to pay the o/s call balance but not the £340 termination fee because it was a cock up in 3's billing system that ended the contract in the first place. I moved and the first bill came through but after that the bills reverted to the former address, i refused to pay for bills i hadn't seen and they refused to send replacements.

I've heard nothing back from Lowells regarding this and have told them three times over 2 different accounts i no longer live at my old address and to use the e-mail address.

I saw my ex and she passed on some post to me. In there was a letter from red Debt collection services.
    Apparently Lowell has asked them to collect the money for them, which is very convenient because they seem to share a common registered address and phone number *shock horror*

One does need Niddy's level of knowledge of spot a fast one lol.

Anyway, I've checked with the ex and she is fine with me asking for a "piss off and die" letter from herself to LoweRed stating i don't live there any more and to do as they've been told and send all correspondence to the listed e-mail address. All future communications by snail mail will be shredded without warning.

Anyone care to offer me a reasonably polite yet straight to the point letter these low brow knuckle draggers will understand.

I know i could just ignore them but this is much more fun

Besides, if they agree to my terms then its another debt gone.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Signature removed by site-admin. Please PM Niddy if you have any questions about why it's been removed.

Meany

Re: Lowell and 3

Not going to read and run.

Lowells and Red are, essentially, the same company. If you look more closley, not only do their share address and Phone number, but also company registraion numbers and consumer credit license numbers.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

letters show different comp reg and CCL numbers.

Don't know if it makes any difference but I ran a check on the CCL number and the person writing the letter to me doesn't come up.
      Last edited by JudgeDreddy; 16 February 2011, 17:59.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Signature removed by site-admin. Please PM Niddy if you have any questions about why it's been removed.

Meany

Comment

All you gotta do is copy that text from the last letter I done for you, i.e here: ---> Lowells & Nationwide - Niddy Template

Text to use is this:
        I have advised, on numerous occasion that I am currently homeless and only able to communicate via email. I do not have an address to write to nor do I have a phone to call so please stop trying to hide behind the DPA(1998) - we both know that email is an acceptable form of communication so long as the data subject is happy with that, which I am, being it is the ONLY way I am able to communicate with you.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X