GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pra Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pra Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pra Group

requested a cca from Pra group long story , in January I recieved a small box application agreement standard Mbna Abbey card type pretty unreadable with some terms on the back , some application details attached pretty basic print out attached , they said in the letter I would here no more from them until they could complete my request , today I recieved the same again with a few pages of transactions on a print out demanding the balance thought I had heard the last from them what has changed the card was taken out in 2003.

Re: Pra Group

They could be doing "housekeeping" incorrectly thinking they're remedying the error. I'd not overly worry if it's UE.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy could I send you over what they have sent for your opinion if that's ok

Comment

Sure. Go for it

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy this morning I received a letter before action they are threatening to pass the account to there Scottish solicitors Brodie's a nasty bunch from what I have heard they are known ambulance chasers & trigger happy litigators , it is claimed they have researched my wife's financial position which I doubt , I have forwarded the paperwork I have been sent so far yesterday & I will forward today's letter for your inspection , I look forward to your sound guidance as usual , this lot are the most persistent out of them all I thought Vanquis where difficult but this lot take the biscuit.

Comment

I forgot to add got a call from there centre the other night from a girl who had not read the case notes or letters which will have prompted today's letter , I have been corresponding with them for eighteen months regarding this account yet she was only interested in prompting today's letter she advised me to raise a complaint about my case handling which I have done surly as they ignore there own previous correspondence when writing to you surly a paper trail should progress from the likes of them here's is all over the place surly there practices are against Fca guidelines , I have wrote explaining my wife's financial circumstances yet they have been very unhelpful this is against Fca guidlines as far as I remember the debtor has to be treated fairly I look forward to your device as how to proceed.

Comment

Hi

not received any emails from you?

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

how much is owing? Is it enforceable or not?

Comment

Will send again Niddy better you check for yourself first as your knowledge is way beyond mine

Comment

It looks UE to me. It's akin to this even though it's not a Virgin card -> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-Unenforceable!

Comment

Hi Niddy I have sent you another e.mail the box agreement sent last January states 2002 terms the one sent in Decembet has been altered to look like 2003 must be an offence reportable to the he Fca surly

Comment

Are you getting my replies? Check junk / spam folder.

Comment

taking into consideration your summing up , I have to reply to them in the next couple of days will do so by recorded delivery , considering how thick & ignorant they are your advice would be appreciated , I have seen many off in the last few years thanks to you knowledge & research , I have paid a a heavy financial price for my mistakes through my bankruptcy it cost me plenty , it's not just about the debt it is more importantly how people are treated we all make mistakes but these companies buy the debt cheap & make people's life's hell for the sake of pure profit , the people they are dealing with are just margins to them , I would like to make this last blimp off mines the subject of an Fca complaint as I said I will abide by your advice , I would like to go forward & I think I owe it to this site to compile a diary of events since I was a regular on here as the diaries are invaluable to others less able to fight there corner without the advice of this site many would suffer dearly at the hands off these people.

Comment

It's UE so don't worry. Forget FCA - It helps your claim so do not tell anyone about these errors.

Comment

Originally posted by creditcritter View Post
                            taking into consideration your summing up , I have to reply to them in the next couple of days will do so by recorded delivery , considering how thick & ignorant they are your advice would be appreciated , I have seen many off in the last few years thanks to you knowledge & research , I have paid a a heavy financial price for my mistakes through my bankruptcy it cost me plenty , it's not just about the debt it is more importantly how people are treated we all make mistakes but these companies buy the debt cheap & make people's life's hell for the sake of pure profit , the people they are dealing with are just margins to them , I would like to make this last blimp off mines the subject of an Fca complaint as I said I will abide by your advice , I would like to go forward & I think I owe it to this site to compile a diary of events since I was a regular on here as the diaries are invaluable to others less able to fight there corner without the advice of this site many would suffer dearly at the hands off these people.
                            no. I would not reply yet. See posts / email. I'll check with Jo (solicitor) whether a reply is needed & let you know.

** Can you send me on email a copy of the LBA received please.

Comment

Thanks. Sit tight. Chill.

Ive asked Jo what is best next so please await my reply before doing anything

Comment

Working...
                              X