GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pra Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pra Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creditcritter
    replied
    Re: Pra Group

Hi Niddy I have sent you another e.mail the box agreement sent last January states 2002 terms the one sent in Decembet has been altered to look like 2003 must be an offence reportable to the he Fca surly

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

It looks UE to me. It's akin to this even though it's not a Virgin card -> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-Unenforceable!

Leave a comment:

• creditcritter
    replied

Will send again Niddy better you check for yourself first as your knowledge is way beyond mine

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Hi

not received any emails from you?

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

how much is owing? Is it enforceable or not?

Leave a comment:

• creditcritter
    replied

I forgot to add got a call from there centre the other night from a girl who had not read the case notes or letters which will have prompted today's letter , I have been corresponding with them for eighteen months regarding this account yet she was only interested in prompting today's letter she advised me to raise a complaint about my case handling which I have done surly as they ignore there own previous correspondence when writing to you surly a paper trail should progress from the likes of them here's is all over the place surly there practices are against Fca guidelines , I have wrote explaining my wife's financial circumstances yet they have been very unhelpful this is against Fca guidlines as far as I remember the debtor has to be treated fairly I look forward to your device as how to proceed.

Leave a comment:

• creditcritter
    replied

Hi Niddy this morning I received a letter before action they are threatening to pass the account to there Scottish solicitors Brodie's a nasty bunch from what I have heard they are known ambulance chasers & trigger happy litigators , it is claimed they have researched my wife's financial position which I doubt , I have forwarded the paperwork I have been sent so far yesterday & I will forward today's letter for your inspection , I look forward to your sound guidance as usual , this lot are the most persistent out of them all I thought Vanquis where difficult but this lot take the biscuit.

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Sure. Go for it

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Leave a comment:

• creditcritter
    replied

Hi Niddy could I send you over what they have sent for your opinion if that's ok

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

They could be doing "housekeeping" incorrectly thinking they're remedying the error. I'd not overly worry if it's UE.

Leave a comment:

• creditcritter
    started a topic Pra Group

Pra Group

requested a cca from Pra group long story , in January I recieved a small box application agreement standard Mbna Abbey card type pretty unreadable with some terms on the back , some application details attached pretty basic print out attached , they said in the letter I would here no more from them until they could complete my request , today I recieved the same again with a few pages of transactions on a print out demanding the balance thought I had heard the last from them what has changed the card was taken out in 2003.
Working...
X