GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CRAs VIP lists to aviod upsetting the powerfull - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CRAs VIP lists to aviod upsetting the powerfull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRAs VIP lists to aviod upsetting the powerfull

Have been reading about the 3 CRAs in the US having a vip list of the rich and powerful to give them preferential treatment to avoid upsetting the rich and powerful. ( links below)

What are the chances this happens in the uk it makes sense if i was a CRA i would do it. In fact a PLC has to look after the interests of its share holders by law so in fact a CEO could argue it would be illegal for him not to implement a vip system to avoid regulation which would damage share holder value

any ways interested to hear what you all thing

With Credit Bureaus, It Pays to Be on the V.I.P. List - NYTimes.com

Manifesto Joe's Texas Blues: With Two-Tier System, Credit Bureaus Make Joke Of 'Free Market' -- Again
    Last edited by ckplay; 10 August 2012, 20:58.
    ---------------------------------

I apologise for my spelling and grammar.

I will not be offended by you pointing out my mistakes in fact i would welcome it.

the written word is the most powerful tool we have for improving mankind. we never learn from mistakes unless they are pointed out

Thanks for the great site

Re: CRAs VIP lists to aviod upsetting the powerfull

To be honest, it doesn't matter to me...I know my credit rating is f*cked!!
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

mine too

Comment

when i think of CRA they to me at least embodyt the flawed and dangers notition of

NOTHING TO HIDE NOTHING TO FEAR

The thrase makes my blood boil.

The danger of the threas is in mind is proven by CRAs and there virtually unaccountable power over are lives and endless amounts of data it has on each of us.
        ---------------------------------

I apologise for my spelling and grammar.

I will not be offended by you pointing out my mistakes in fact i would welcome it.

the written word is the most powerful tool we have for improving mankind. we never learn from mistakes unless they are pointed out

Thanks for the great site

Comment

I read somewhere that you can refuse to have your details stored electronically, so hard copies only, sadly I expect that no information is just as bad as derogatory information.
          My credit file should be clean as the redundancy that caused endless problems was over 6 years ago, however, Cabot keep making searches and leaving their footprints all over it, it's frustrating the amount of control that they have and the disruption it causes.

Comment

Im not sure if CRA's have a "VIP" list to protect their shareholders but what they do, do, is lobby MP's to make sure that legislation and regulation affects them the least. That we all know happens in uk and us.

Dont forget, if your rich, and im talking millions, CRA's mean Fuck all. (sorry for the french)

Firstly, any loan you wanted (which i doubt you would need unless its a temp measure while you shift assets around) would be backed by your status, more than a credit search.

People would know, or soon find out your good for it, they wouldnt bother conforming to your CRA.

Look at micheal jackson, he was in debt up to his eyeballs, but they lent to him because of his status, they saw him similar to banks, too big to fail lol.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
            X