GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Vanquis DN - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanquis DN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanquis DN

Is this ok
    It appeared on my Credit file in jan 2012

Vanquis DN.doc

Ta
    Jon

Re: Vanquis DN

I think I have just answered my own question. Even if I had paid the amount requested I would still have been over my credit limit....?

Comment

That isn't a default notice.

M1

Comment

So assuming i have kept accurate records do i need to sar them?

Comment

Dunno, what are you trying to do ?

M1

Comment

That is NOT a default notice and holds no legal weight as one. In fact it's not even an OFT default sums notice - in fact, what the feck is it exactly?

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I've just recieved something similar

will dig it out along with the other 100 odd letters i've had this last month.
              I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

well as far as my crap record keeping goes it is THE DN that Vanquis sent. So as my agreement is post 2007 and is what would be my next move.
                i am not paying anuthing to them atm

I know that some would say this shouldn't be my priority at the mo and I agree , it keeps my mind off other things

Comment

Ok so post 04/07 which has been defaulted incorrectly!

Not much unless they terminate on the back of this and try to enforce

Stop worrying Jon. It'll be fine
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy. I have so many scans that I only found it tonight .
                    What does Tesco say every little helps

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
                      Is this ok
                      It appeared on my Credit file in jan 2012

[ATTACH]4618[/ATTACH]

Ta
                      Jon
                      that is the cover letter that they send with the Default notice

There would be a second page

Comment

Thanks Paul
                        I do not think there was a 2nd page as I was scanning everything at that time to email to my DMC. However no guarentees there.
                        Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
                          Thanks Paul
                          I do not think there was a 2nd page as I was scanning everything at that time to email to my DMC. However no guarentees there.
                          Any suggestions?
                          There would have been a second page unless Vanquis bollocksed it up even more than normal

Comment

Well I am at the moment playing a waiting game with Mackenzie hall, they have treatened hell, damnation and castration if I do not pay up (2 out of 3 will be ok)

Is it worth SAR ing them, or waiting . If they did decide to go down the enforcement route would I have time to SAR them or get the actual DN prior to any hearing?

Basically just a bit guidance would be appreciated . What would you do if it were you?

Comment

Sometimes you can get good info from a SAR.

To sue for the balance they need to have sent a compliant default notice. Obviously they would need to plead as much in the particulars of claim or you would apply to have them re plead their case.

Once they have pleaded that they have sent a default notice you would request a copy under cpr 31.14. Either you get it or you apply to strike out the case due to failure to produce.

M1

Comment

Working...
                              X