GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Personal Email Address - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Personal Email Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Email Address

Greetings,

Want an free Email Address that is more personal to you or what you do then try here.

http://service.mail.com/registration...product1-undef

Re: Personal Email Address

Just set one up can someone send me a tester please

disability.me@cheerful.com

Comment

Addresses from mail.com usually sets my spam radar off.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

But none are as cool as having one with @all-about-debt.co.uk or even @all-about-forums.co.uk

If you want one - just ask! We also give them away free but if you're on a spam list then we'll remove it as it's a ballache getting the spam lists to remove a domain once it's been added
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Request sent

Comment

disabled@all-about-debt.co.uk does sound better mate - you gotta admit
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
              Thanks for the offer but I very much doubt it would serve the purpose I have in mind!
              I know

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                disabled@all-about-debt.co.uk does sound better mate - you gotta admit
                Go on then that one will do just as well

Comment

Niddy,

I am just about ready to send an email to Lord Addington any chance that email could be used? bit a free advertising for you?

http://www.parliament.uk/biographies/lords/26425
                  Last edited by pompeyfaith; 16 January 2012, 20:14.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                    Just set one up can someone send me a tester please
                    Done.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                      Niddy,

I am just about ready to send an email to Lord Addington any chance that email could be used? bit a free advertising for you?

http://www.parliament.uk/biographies/lords/26425
                      use it mate - its there but I need to sort out the look and feel of the email system first - but the address is live and ready for you....

I'll PM you log-in access later - if anything comes through for you i'll forward it to your main email account for the time being....

Comment

Niddy,

Thank you m8

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                          Done.
                          Cheers CC got that

Comment

I set up a straight @mail.com account after reading this yesterday, then installed Thunderbird to back up my GMail and my AV picked the mail.com account up as being associated with ID fraud! Has anyone else had this problem? I'm now concerned they have some, not many of my personal details.

Comment

Working...
                            X