GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Referral links - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Referral links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Referral links

In order to stop the site getting bogged down with referral links on other boards or threads and possible spamming

Referral Links are a way of getting people to join sites you use, that you think are worth while joining. Most sites offer rewards for people joining via your link

Referral Links Rules

You can
    post them in this thread only
    link to this thread only (not your specific post) from any allaboutDEBT board

You can't
    Post links to scam or illegal sites. = instant ban
    Post hidden hyperlinks to your referral link on any allaboutDEBT board.
    Continualy post your link or bump a thread.
    Post referral links to a certain survey site (PC) as that will cause problems for Niddy, you and whoever joins via your link.

Breach of the rules can result in a temporary ban from the site or a total ban
    as per site rules

These rules are likely to change, so any suggestions questions welcomed
    It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Referral links

Nicely done. You run it though matey, so you're in charge of it not me lol.

You decide!!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

If anyone is thinking of joining any sites try these for starters
      (and you can earn me a bit of cash 2 )

For purchases, clicks and freebie cash

Topcashback – (100+% site, no admin fee, cash out level £1
      http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/numpty_monkey

GetPoundsBack – (100% site, No admin fee,cash out level £10
      http://www.getpoundsback.co.uk/join.php ... duq=34383b

FatCheese – (100% site + loyalty bonus,£5 per year admin fee, cash out £1
      http://www.fatcheese.co.uk/?referrer=2577

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi ;Hi

I have just joined and I would like to say that this has the makings of a very good forum

but may I please make a suggestion?

On another advice forums I use the referral section for cashback sites tends to be swamped by many other kind of referrals, would it be possible to create sub-forums for the different categories to make it easier to navigate?

Comment

Thats a great idea, fancy doing it?

Although we don't use sub-forums here (only at the top in unenforceability) as we're still too small to consider splitting things like MSE, but you're welcome to start new threads and split things like that - if that's any good to you? Or do you mean you want Monkey to do it lol.....

Welcome by the way, this already is a great site - we're unique in that we will not judge you here, if in debt. Unlike the green site
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
            Thats a great idea, fancy doing it?

Although we don't use sub-forums here (only at the top in unenforceability) as we're still too small to consider splitting things like MSE, but you're welcome to start new threads and split things like that - if that's any good to you? Or do you mean you want Monkey to do it lol.....

Welcome by the way, this already is a great site - we're unique in that we will not judge you here, if in debt. Unlike the green site
            That was a very quick response, thankyou 2

I would be happy to help in any way I can but I wouldn't want to tread on any ones toes! also I'm not exactly sure what you mean, do you mean a new thread for each cashback site? or one thread for all cashback sites and then another for miscellaneous (or youtube/music etc)?

Yes of course you are right it IS a great forum ;LOL

I've never heard of the green site, but I am pleased I won't be judged ;Thum

PS love the smilies!

Comment

I would strongly recommend the sister site to GetPoundsBack as well which is Crunch Cashback. Numpty Monkey gave more info about it here: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=93

[size=5]"CrunchCashBack – 50% site no admin fee (sister site of GPB) (excellent referral scheme)
              Valued Opinions = £0.50 sign up and activate account (its pretty good for surveys)
              LightSpeed = £0.45 sign up and activate account (its pretty good for surveys)
              Synovate = £1.31 for sign up and activation of account
              Gleeden = £1 for sign up and activation of account
              Super Free slots = £0.15 Email newsletter
              Brand Alley = £0.32 for email sign up
              O2 = £0.15 mobile phone SIM cards
              Match Affinity = £0.50 for Registration/Email validation
              += £2.50 for doing the Affinity survey (about 60 questions)
              GiffGaff -free Sim = £0.30

Daily Clicks = 11p a day"
              It's free to join and there are no admin charges, minimum cashout is £5 but the best thing about this site is it's customer service

Although it is one of the 50% sites (you get 50% of the cashback and the site gets the other to cover running costs) there are so many no spend cashback offers and daily searches that you can still make a lot of money from this site.

Please use my link if you would like to join: http://www.crunchcashback.co.uk/join.ph ... DB9E8D4150 (please copy and paste into your browser if the link doesn't work) and I will get 10% of the cash the site normally gets but it wont cost you anything! 2

Comment

Hi Clikker - sorry for confusion, numpty has kicked some niddy arse and I "gettit" now

feel free to edit your link again, with your referred code.

My apologies.

Comment

Naughty niddy ;Spank

;LOL

Comment

Originally posted by hantsandy
                    well said Niddy/Numpty, i take it we are still ok to place youtube/music links ok?
                    If you make money from the link post it on this thread

if it's just normal links anyboard will be ok(just remember the site rules)

Comment

Working...
                    X