GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script BG Landlords payments. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BG Landlords payments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG Landlords payments.

Hi there, I already have a property but looking to get another property with my partner. Heres the problem, I have a property which i let out, all was going well but i was in a position where I thought I was gonna have to sell up. Subsequently i give my tennants a months notice and had a flood on Christmas day. :-( Now I didnt know this but the electric with BG must have been put back in my name and an outstanding bill must have been sent out. At the time I was in the Navy and couldnt afford to fix the house back up but noticed an unsatisfactory account on my credit file almost a year later. I rang up British Gas and got the payment paid. Is there anyway for me to have this removed as it is showing as 6 month late payments.. Any help would be grateful.

On a seperate account, I have actually defaulted on a Vodafone account. Now I was aware of this but it was due to good reason. Fraudulent activity had occurred on an unused sim card on the lowest tariff totaling £400. Naturally being young, I refused to pay as Vodafone wouldn't even reduce the amount. I felt this was completely unfair and Vodafone should have noticed unusual activity on an account that wasn't used for 7 month.

I have actually setteled both of these accounts but really need help!!!!

Can anyone help.

Thanks Lee

Re: BG Landlords payments.

Hi & Welcome

Sorry for the delay in any reply.

Regards BG if it was not in your name (ie the debt) then it shouldn't go against you, in theory you became liable from the point the tenant left. Can you elaborate on this for me so I can assist in resolution for you?

Regards Vodafone - when was this approximately? You might have an argument; depends on what happened at the time and how you complained and more to the point why the heck would you pay if it wasn't your debt? That makes you appear guilty.

Regards mortgage. Sorry to say but forget it if you've got a default. We can try and assist in default removal for you but I need you to elaborate heavily on both accounts please. Put me in your shoes......
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X