GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ever mystery shopped anyone? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ever mystery shopped anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ever mystery shopped anyone?

Hi has anyone e ver done online mystery shopping? just looking round trying to find something ther are a host of companies on the menu but which one is best .thanks
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: ever mystery shopped anyone?

I haven't Nanna - but I am sure people have done - I did look into it but never seemed to get any good info - but I might be able to find out some info.....

Comment

I'm not sure if Numpty might have some info on this?

Comment

I don't know anything about this either nanna.......but I'm sure Jen will know x
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I did it once Nanna and i was bloody useless at it. It wasn;t online tho, it was for Britiish Lung Foundation telephoning airlines to check their excess baggage pricing for carrying oxygen. I kept stuttering and even gave one company my real name & address

BLF never asked me to do it again & I was quickly assigned to helping with the admin.

Gerry x x

Comment

I've done it once and been offered 5 in total roughly in past year or so. One was actually to sit my driving theory test and cheat in the exam to see what the people running the test did lol. I couldn't go but wish i had as it would have been fun.

The one i did go to was a golf shop in St Andrews where i purchased £25 worth and got paid £40..... and got to keep the goods
            I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry View Post
              I did it once Nanna and i was bloody useless at it. It wasn;t online tho, it was for Britiish Lung Foundation telephoning airlines to check their excess baggage pricing for carrying oxygen. I kept stuttering and even gave one company my real name & address

BLF never asked me to do it again & I was quickly assigned to helping with the admin.

Gerry x x
              what can i say

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by billypre View Post
                I've done it once and been offered 5 in total roughly in past year or so. One was actually to sit my driving theory test and cheat in the exam to see what the people running the test did lol. I couldn't go but wish i had as it would have been fun.

The one i did go to was a golf shop in St Andrews where i purchased £25 worth and got paid £40..... and got to keep the goods
                ahh but do you actually play golf

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                  what can i say
                  Defo not the right task for a wee chatterbox like me, Thankfully it was voluntary or I would have had to pay them.

Comment

ahh but do you actually play golf

Luckily yes, but you could choose clothing etc so not too bad.
                    I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Mysery shoppers are a right pain...we get them at work all the time and get into bother if we don't get above 80%

If you're gonna do it, do something like Burger King - not the well known company I work for
                      Made by God...Improved by the Devil
                      Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
                        I'm not sure if Numpty might have some info on this?
                        No, sorry I've no info on this I never got into it
                        It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

Know waht you mean actually i got bloody videod in the summer ugh ugh

Comment

Thank you numpty my thanks button for you has gone awol

Comment

Know waht you mean actually i got bloody videod in the summer ugh ugh
                              Really?!

Ours is done over the phone and we get sent a cd...there's no getting out of a crap mystery shop call when they've got it on cd
                              Made by God...Improved by the Devil
                              Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Working...
                              X