GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ever mystery shopped anyone? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ever mystery shopped anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nanna58
    replied
    Re: ever mystery shopped anyone?

Thank you numpty my thanks button for you has gone awol

Leave a comment:

• nanna58
    replied

Know waht you mean actually i got bloody videod in the summer ugh ugh

Leave a comment:

• Numpty Monkey
    replied

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
    I'm not sure if Numpty might have some info on this?
    No, sorry I've no info on this I never got into it

Leave a comment:

• Angelic
    replied

Mysery shoppers are a right pain...we get them at work all the time and get into bother if we don't get above 80%

If you're gonna do it, do something like Burger King - not the well known company I work for

Leave a comment:

• billypre
    replied

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
    ahh but do you actually play golf

Luckily yes, but you could choose clothing etc so not too bad.

Leave a comment:

• Gerry
    replied

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
    what can i say
    Defo not the right task for a wee chatterbox like me, Thankfully it was voluntary or I would have had to pay them.

Leave a comment:

• nanna58
    replied

Originally posted by billypre View Post
    I've done it once and been offered 5 in total roughly in past year or so. One was actually to sit my driving theory test and cheat in the exam to see what the people running the test did lol. I couldn't go but wish i had as it would have been fun.

The one i did go to was a golf shop in St Andrews where i purchased £25 worth and got paid £40..... and got to keep the goods
    ahh but do you actually play golf

Leave a comment:

• nanna58
    replied

Originally posted by Gerry View Post
    I did it once Nanna and i was bloody useless at it. It wasn;t online tho, it was for Britiish Lung Foundation telephoning airlines to check their excess baggage pricing for carrying oxygen. I kept stuttering and even gave one company my real name & address

BLF never asked me to do it again & I was quickly assigned to helping with the admin.

Gerry x x
    what can i say

Leave a comment:

• billypre
    replied

I've done it once and been offered 5 in total roughly in past year or so. One was actually to sit my driving theory test and cheat in the exam to see what the people running the test did lol. I couldn't go but wish i had as it would have been fun.

The one i did go to was a golf shop in St Andrews where i purchased £25 worth and got paid £40..... and got to keep the goods

Leave a comment:

• Gerry
    replied

I did it once Nanna and i was bloody useless at it. It wasn;t online tho, it was for Britiish Lung Foundation telephoning airlines to check their excess baggage pricing for carrying oxygen. I kept stuttering and even gave one company my real name & address

BLF never asked me to do it again & I was quickly assigned to helping with the admin.

Gerry x x

Leave a comment:

• IF
    replied

I don't know anything about this either nanna.......but I'm sure Jen will know x

Leave a comment:

• LooLoo
    replied

I'm not sure if Numpty might have some info on this?

Leave a comment:

• LooLoo
    replied

I haven't Nanna - but I am sure people have done - I did look into it but never seemed to get any good info - but I might be able to find out some info.....

Leave a comment:

• nanna58
    started a topic ever mystery shopped anyone?

ever mystery shopped anyone?

Hi has anyone e ver done online mystery shopping? just looking round trying to find something ther are a host of companies on the menu but which one is best .thanks
Working...
X