GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Another threat letter - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another threat letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another threat letter

Hi again nice folks

I keep getting letter from collection agency this is 3rd agency may even be 4th one? I have suspicions this may be UE, see I am learning from you good people

What to do with this, so far I ignore them. It is from Crapital One. I tried to pay them at first with what little money I had. They trick me onto this and I have £75 in bank and they had £50. 2 week later I get £90 charges! I now pay £1 per month as instructed by CCCS

Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Re: Another threat letter

I think you need to consider doing a full UE diary as we cannot advise on unenforceability until we have the full picture....

see this: ---> Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      I think you need to consider doing a full UE diary as we cannot advise on unenforceability until we have the full picture....

see this: ---> Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First!
      Hi and thank you.

I struggle this week with health so when better I will speak with CC people and ask for agreements. is this okay and should I ask special questions.
      Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

mauijim,

I dont mean to pry, but what health issues do you have.

I ask because that could effect how you debt issues are addressed and there are certain websites I can direct you to for help.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
          mauijim,

I dont mean to pry, but what health issues do you have.

I ask because that could effect how you debt issues are addressed and there are certain websites I can direct you to for help.

Regards
          That is okay you are not prying. I had crash which damage my spine and neck plus my legs. I then had flashbacks nightmares. I then get very upset and doctor says it PTSD. I very sad all the time so doctor say depression set in. I have tablets to take which help me little bit but my back is very painful and I must lay flat in bed to help with pain. This also bring back bad memories from my past where I see many bad things so it makes life very hard.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mauijim View Post
            What to do with this, so far I ignore them. It is from Crapital One. I tried to pay them at first with what little money I had. They trick me onto this and I have £75 in bank and they had £50. 2 week later I get £90 charges! I now pay £1 per month as instructed by CCCS
            I suggest you forward a copy to CCCS, as the OFT guidelines oblige them to deal with youyr representative rather than you. CCCS may be better placed to submit a complaint to the OFT for that breach of the guidelines, as well as for Fredrickson "International" [1] to suggest paying the account by credit card and thereby increasing one's borrowing.

[1] Why don't they call themselves Fredrickson Intergalactic Ltd?

Comment

Originally posted by mauijim View Post
              That is okay you are not prying. I had crash which damage my spine and neck plus my legs. I then had flashbacks nightmares. I then get very upset and doctor says it PTSD. I very sad all the time so doctor say depression set in. I have tablets to take which help me little bit but my back is very painful and I must lay flat in bed to help with pain. This also bring back bad memories from my past where I see many bad things so it makes life very hard.
              I sincerely sympathise with you, as I am also not infrequently in agony which no analgesia can relieve; my pains are the result of diabetic neuropathy and are the way my brain interprets a lack of nervous input from my feet and/or legs.

However ... I'm curious about the "bad things" that happened to you when you were lying flat on your back...

Comment

No it is bad things that happen in my past many years ago. Lie on the bed flat is helpful for pain but then my mind starts to wander.

sigpic

Comment

Hello again I get another strange card from Fredrickson International but it just says we know you live at this address so debt is yours so why you not reply to us? I just ignore them as they are now 3rd debt collector to write me many letters. two days ago I get letter from Bryan Carter lawyers and they threaten court etc. I ignore them again because it seems they are just trying scare tactics on me. I am learning from folks here I just hope I am right. I check out Carter and seems they are all same bunch of scare people. What should be my next move?

sigpic

Comment

Have you done a cca request? If so when?

If not do one!!
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Template ---> Unenforceability Templates - Section 1

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        Have you done a cca request? If so when?

If not do one!!
                        I have not done one guilty as charged sorry! I was unwell for long time and then had break with my family. could not afford to go far but we enjoyed it. I should use your template to request the CCA?

sigpic

Comment

Yes send one ASAP

Comment

Send as 'Signed Recorded Delivery' 2nd class cost £1.13 (and normally gets their the next day. Alternative send 1st class 'Signed Recorded Delivery cost £1.xxp (not too sure on that cost - as i don't use it) lol
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                              Send as 'Signed Recorded Delivery' 2nd class cost £1.13 (and normally gets their the next day. Alternative send 1st class 'Signed Recorded Delivery cost £1.xxp (not too sure on that cost - as i don't use it) lol
                              £1.23
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                              X