GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HSBC CC decline - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSBC CC decline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSBC CC decline

After a quick discussion with a telephone advisor i have found out that my hsbc bs is 64 and that i was declined due to experian data

only this wrong is electoral role info which is incorrectly stating that i'm not on the role where as i have been informed by my council that i am on the register

also was told that after a system decline no-one can override this decline

gonna appeal it as didnt niddy have this problem with them??
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Re: HSBC CC decline

Hiya

Behaviour score is fine (60+ for card) so they've used cais as part of the score (you must be young or new to HSBC)...

You can appeal - just explain in great detail and attach an original copy of your credit file and send to main place in Leeds for complaints. It'll then go to underwriting who CAN override a decline if they originally assessed you using incorrect data. If they declined due to credit score - forget it. If it was specifically due to cra data that you can prove is wrong, ie by way of a letter from council etc then you should be fine.

Also ask for your limit - £1000 is average. HSBC don't give high limits mate. You build up the longer you use them. Mine is £3k but got approval for about £11k last time I checked. Will confirm when my SAR arrives in next few weeks.

Best of luck.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ps it's electoral register - not role! Make sure you get it right in your appeal :-)
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

pps it's nothing to do with council tax mate. You need to speak to, and request a letter of confirmation, your electoral registration department. Council tax is different dept - they cannot tell you such things cos they just don't know!! Muppets.

Comment

Working...
        X