GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Not too good news with my packaged reclaim/FOS - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not too good news with my packaged reclaim/FOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Not too good news with my packaged reclaim/FOS

.........I shall have to find the figures, as i have them here somewhere, I may have already posted them up before, i shall check.

Comment

I'd hate to be in trouble with Niddy. Bloody hell. Good strong letter. Let's hope this is closed once and for all and you get the money you're deserved. And compo on top from the FOS & Lloyds. :P

TibetanMonk
      On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

Originally posted by TibetanMonk View Post
        I'd hate to be in trouble with Niddy. Bloody hell. Good strong letter. Let's hope this is closed once and for all and you get the money you're deserved. And compo on top from the FOS & Lloyds. :P
        I know I wouldnt want to be on the other side to him either! LOL Scary! I wish I could write like Niddy! I will learn!! haha!
        Thank you TM, this should work! Fingers crossed, or they can then look out! lol, cheers x

Comment

Post 24 are some of the statements of the amounts paid per account and excessive charges on top etc, i could not find them all tho, i blame hubby he was looking through them and wandered off with them, put them down and that was that, bet he binned them by accident lol.

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...e-letter/page2

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
            LOL!!!!

Well the first package account started at October 2000 with a Gold Account, about 3 years on they moved to Platinum, May 2007 to Oct 2009 Premier.

So I am about to send it, shall I do it then?
            send it. Go for it

* I refer to it as "upgrade" cos it's too bloody confusing
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Post 24 are some of the statements of the amounts paid per account and excessive charges on top etc, i could not find them all tho, i blame hubby he was looking through them and wandered off with them, put them down and that was that, bet he binned them by accident lol.

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...e-letter/page2
              help me out please; approx? ie 1,000's; 10's of thousands..... Lol

im trying to figure logic as to Lloyds refusal to walk away.....
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                help me out please; approx? ie 1,000's; 10's of thousands..... Lol

im trying to figure logic as to Lloyds refusal to walk away.....
                Definitely just working out his cut haha

TibetanMonk
                On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

Originally posted by TibetanMonk View Post
                  Definitely just working out his cut haha
                  not me pal. I'm a volunteer here - like everyone else

Comment

Where Bilk? lol!

It must be well over a grand or 2 and interest but i do need to go over it because they may take pref rates into account......grrr.... lol

Comment

It could actually be around £3K but i do need to sit and work it out, i shall have a go tomorrow with a clear head if i can lol........will be a surprise if its more, saying that interest on top of that figure as well, and will they refund me or Cabot?

Comment

It's nothing to do with Cabot. The bank would refund you. If they try and allow ROSo in favour of Cabot I'll argue it for you as that's wrong as Cabot are fully assigned so it's, politely, fuck all to do with them.

Comment

Brilliant!

I thought just as much!

Hubby not long come in from work, read the letter and said to say thank you very much, he is also most grateful, and that its a fantastic letter, he said maybe I will calm down being so manic now! LOL

Comment

Right what I do what to know is, should they also be refunding back the Overdraft Interest charge and Overdraft Excess Fees?

Comment

Right what I do what to know is, should they also be refunding back the Overdraft Interest charge and Overdraft Excess Fees?
                              might be a separate complaint, stop wondering now and relax. Let's await a response......

Comment

Okey dokey thanks I wasnt sure because it was the int/charges that came with the monthly fee, you know what I mean lol, okay it will work out less then, but still its the principal of it....

I would love to be a fly on their wall reading the email this morning haha! And I want confirmation from them as requested..

Comment

Working...
                                X