GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Not too good news with my packaged reclaim/FOS - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not too good news with my packaged reclaim/FOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Not too good news with my packaged reclaim/FOS

Done "Again" lol

Comment

Dear Mr and Mrs

Thank you for your emails.

I have been away from desk today so I have only just picked up your emails. I confirm they have been safely received and I will now pass these to the ombudsman.

As previously discussed, as the ombudsman independently reviews the complaint, I cannot confirm how long the ombudsman’s this will take but I will update you as soon as these is any progress.

In the meantime, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or queries.

Yours sincerely

Adjudicator| Financial Ombudsman Service
      South Quay Plaza | 183 Marsh Wall | London | E14 9SR
      ':
      *:

Comment

Sorting out paperwork last night, i found my Credit master card statement from 2001 Asset account and note they also appled Card protection cover (I was paying for this as well as the bank upgrading the account to Gold, and this has the same cover (CPP) then! Double cover for this and that with almost everything it seems lol....

Just thought this was one to mention here lol.

Comment

Scan & Email a copy over with a brief note to the adjudicator as you've explained above ie evidence of double double cover lol
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Good idea, thank you :-)

Comment

Can anyone confirm please?

Cardholder protection plan is the same as CPP?
              Attached Files

Comment

Yes cpp is that but it could also be the annual policy people paid out for that replaced all lost cards with one call.

This firm (also battered by the oft) -> http://www.cpp.co.uk

so I'd ask Tim. He'll know for sure....
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thank you, i have left Tim a message.

I just thought i had better double check in case it was just another form of ppi.

Cheers.

Comment

Yea check with Tim then we'll know for sure.....

Comment

I believe it is not PPI but that CPP already mentioned by Niddy above.

Comment

Brill thank you nattie, i shall send off to the fos then to prove yet again double cover.

Comment

Yep.....

Regardless you're going to have a few cpp claims to come too

--> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-23792582

Comment

Have forwarded a statement (credit card) of both mine and Dai's (hubby)'s to Adjudicator/Ombudman.

Thank you Niddy & Nattie

Interesting that Niddy, and Lloyds are not actually included on that list but I did actually hear not long ago that they were found to have sold the same card protection LOL.

Busy times to come then....

Comment

Wish the adjudicator would confirm acknowledgement as requested, as we want to make sure the ombudsman get the info lol, god i am not a very patient person with them lol lol!

Comment

Chill. It's fine. You really need to think worse case. I think you're hoping for a win but won't be prepared if you lose. I'm just saying. The FOS make a lot of incorrect decisions so please try and forget this and carry on with your life.

Who cares if they acknowledge? Seriously, does it matter? Nope.

You our need to try and relax and forget this for a month.

Comment

Working...
                                X