GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Not too good news with my packaged reclaim/FOS - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not too good news with my packaged reclaim/FOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Not too good news with my packaged reclaim/FOS

Should I ask again for a copy of that Lloyds info we mentioned on the letter?

Comment

Niddy I have FB'd you with the info they sent, it does not make any sense to me lol, you may see it too....

Comment

Niddy I tried to keep is simple and short as you said lol thanks.......

For the attention of

Thank your for your email with the attachment (copy of the details) that Lloyds provided to you that we requested for in our earlier email. This appears to be called "Your Personal Summary & Recommendation, (YPSOR).

On checking this, we do not recognise this paperwork and nor was it disclosed to us on the sale of when Lloyds upgraded our account to Premier Packaged Account, or even signed for that matter.

However, I also note the list of other insurances held with Lloyds enclosed, but how on earth did the stand alone Lloyds Home Insurance appear on the paperwork, as we did not change to Lloyds home insurance until October 200? and the upgrade taken place in May 2007, as you will also see the date of this also shown on the information Lloyds provided to you - listed on the YPSOR).
        (As you are clearly aware, we held an Aviva Home/Buildings Insurance with Lloyds at the time they upgraded our account and 5 months later with Lloyds.

It does seem strange that we do not hold this information and it was never provided to us, because it was not discussed with us at all, as said many times before.
        Going by the dates (March 2014) printed by Lloyds, it appears they have just created this list of information.

How can this possibly be evidence that we upgraded for wanting the Home Emergency Cover?

Something is not right with this, surely you can see where we are coming from on this?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

Comment

......In regards of my above post, here is the email that came with the attachment of the info of the "Your Personal Summary & Recommendations" from the Adjudicator......(the deciding factor) what could you make out of the attachment I sent to you Niddy? (the dates do not correspond I dont think) and how come the stand alone insurance that was taken out 5 months after the upgrade be shown on th YPSOR)?

Dear Mr & Mrs

I confirm that I have received the email. I have been out of the office, so please accept my apologies for the delay in responding.

Lloyds provided a copy of the YPSOR (Your Personal Summary & Recommendations) form for the upgrade in 2007 to support its statement that the Home Emergency cover was a deciding factor in the upgrade. Please find a copy of this attached.

If you have any trouble opening the document, please let me know.

Yours sincerely

J
          Adjudicator| Financial Ombudsman Service
          Last edited by di30; 23 April 2014, 19:41.

Comment

Lloyds also emailed me with the details of the insurance to ask for the details of when we taken out the separate insurance with them later on as we did not have the actual one, they also provided us with the booklet etc and it differs from that one i sent the FOS previously.....

Policy Number: H

Date: 23rd April 2014

Dear Mr. & Mrs

I am writing about the above Home Solutions Insurance Policy and in relation to your previous email request.
            Please find attached a copy of the policy booklet which contains details of the Policy Terms & Conditions along with a detailed breakdown of the cover available on the Home Solutions product.
            I can also confirm the type of cover that you held with us and some key facts about each option.

Buildings including Accidental Damage
            This covers the buildings for an unlimited sum. The Buildings Insurance covers all of the major perils such as fire, theft and storm. It will also cover for full accidental damage to the property including (but not limited to) accidental damage to services, accidental breakage to fixed glass within the home and ceramic hobs in fixed appliances. It will also cover for accidents to the property such as DIY mishaps or burning the kitchen work surface with a hot pan. The general excess at the inception of your policy was £50.00.

Contents including Accidental Damage
            This covers the contents for an unlimited sum. The Contents Insurance will cover the contents for all of the major perils such as fire, smoke, flood and theft. It also includes full accidental damage to the contents including (but not limited to) accidental damage to televisions, stereos and DVD players. Accidental breakage to fixed glass in furniture and mirrors as well as cover for accidents, spillages and breakages to the rest of your contents. The general excess as the inception of your policy was £50.00.

Extended Contents Cover
            This covers personal items such as jewellery, watches and camera’s in and away from the home. It covers individual items for up to £3,000 and up to £5,000 for any one event. The general excess at the inception of your policy was £50.00.
            Further details of each individual option, the exclusions and features and benefits of the policy can be found in the policy booklet. I hope that this information is sufficient for your needs.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact myself.

Regards

C
            Customer Services
            Attached Files

Comment

Oh my bloody lord. One small post I say. Ok she replies.

***INFO OVERLOAD - EVACUATION IN PROCESS UNTIL THURSDAY ***
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Post number 288 Niddy, is that too much then? lol lol!! the others posts after are the emails received from FOS and Lloyds lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Oh my bloody lord. One small post I say. Ok she replies.

***INFO OVERLOAD - EVACUATION IN PROCESS UNTIL THURSDAY ***
                  Haha, definately the best reclaim thread :P

TibetanMonk
                  On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

LOL!!! I do get carried away!! LOL

Comment

Sorry Di. Today's been manic. I'll reply by 8pm. No rush to email today so sit tight. I'll catch up properly & reply around 8 when I get home.
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Not a problem Niddy thank you lol..... I have visitors anyway a the moment, they should be gone by then lol,

Comment

Here you go.....

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Thank your for your email with the attachment that Lloyd's provided to you, for clarity we shall refer to this document as "YPSOR". However, first, what stands out here is that there is no adviser name; no date; it is on a sole account and not our joint account and literally, it is a system screenprint showing recommendations that Lloyds automated virtual system incorrectly presumed we required. The second page is something that we believe to have been added at a later date because this document has NEVER before been sent to us yet we have previously requested a s.7 Subject Access and this document was never present - why? Likewise it is not signed yet usually a customer must sign any Key Features document prior to final sale - so if it was really discussed with us then there must be a signed copy of this key features document, surely?

We also note the list of other insurances held with Lloyds mentions the Lloyds Home Insurance policy - that's brilliant news because this document now, in essence proves what we're saying because as you know we upgraded the bank account around May 2007 and this document was apparently referred to at the time of upgrade so how the hell did the Home Insurance end up on it when that wasn't taken out for some 5 months later? It's impossible UNLESS, as suggested, this document is a fake.

We cannot believe that the original decision was appealed and we're still here proving things to you all based on this document from Lloyd's that has miraculously appeared and has never before been sent in amongst any SAR info nor was it supplied prior to the original decision. Of course the mistake made is the fact that the bank state this document was used at the time of the bank account upgrade and that, quite simply, is utter nonsense and impossible unless you believe in time-travel? As you are clearly aware, we held a Home & Buildings Insurance policy with Aviva at the time the bank upgraded our account and did not move to Lloyd's until some 5 months later.

From what we have counter-argued in our last round of emails, please tell us how it can be possible for the FOS to get this so wrong and trust such a document as evidence that we only upgraded for the benefit of this 'virtual system suggestion' Home Emergency Cover? It's disgraceful, something is not right with this, surely you can see where we are coming from?

We both stand by our belief that this document was doctored and may seek a court order for full disclosure and a statement of truth from the salesperson that allegedly discussed this with us and as a result of the actions of the FOS throughout, and the fact you're still trying to accuse us of lying, we now wish to formally complain about the level of service received and the fact the reams of evidence we have sent you is being overlooked based on ONE (forged) system virtual screenprint whereby an automated system-bot suggested a product for an adviser to sell to us. This same document, albeit a forgery, does vindicate any argument you may have as explained above.

We now suggest you refer our complaint regards the overall level of service to your manager and look forward to your confirmation that you've dealt with Lloyd's regards this atrocious behaviour and their lies.

Yours sincerely

Comment

Wow!!! this is definately more like it! Fantastic and to the point!

"Time Travel" did come to mind with me too LOL.

Brilliant! THANK YOU!!!!

Comment

It's a joke and legal action MIGHT become a reality if this carries on. Wow!

Out of interest how much are we talking here, ie the reclaim amount?

Comment

LOL!!!!

Well the first package account started at October 2000 with a Gold Account, about 3 years on they moved to Platinum, May 2007 to Oct 2009 Premier.

So I am about to send it, shall I do it then?

Comment

Working...
                                X