GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Not too good news with my packaged reclaim/FOS - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not too good news with my packaged reclaim/FOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Not too good news with my packaged reclaim/FOS

Sent , thank you!

Are they back open on Tuesday? (FOS)

Comment

Reading a few on MSE also about Lloyds, they tend to choose a product from the package benefits and make out its the reason why the customer wanted to upgrade, and it appears to be one of the extra benefits added when you move to the higher package account! "WRONG & DISGUSTING"

I know its not an easy one, but it will make me pig sick if they get away with this, the fact that we are genuine!

Comment

I wonder how long it will take the adjudicator to get back with the request of the info that Lloyds supposed to have provided them with (that we specifically upgraded to Premier for the purpose of the Home Emergency Cover! Strange that both me and hubby cannot recall all about this and besides the bank was due to close, they rushed us out of the door so that they could get home., no time for discussions!
        (How can Lloyds create this info 7 years on)?

I think it will be at least by the end of the day today, so he can send, sign off and go home lol......

Comment

Well no response at all yet! Maybe they having issues of finding that info requested lol!

Unless they are working late due to Easter Hol backlog!

Comment

Still have my fingers crossed for you!
            Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie2112 View Post
              Still have my fingers crossed for you!
              Thank you, I really appreciate it x

Comment

Just relax. You're letting this take over your life - it can take months for resolution. Just forget them and let us know as and when they do respond.
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Come and help me instead, Di. x

TibetanMonk
                  On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

Are you reclaiming mate?
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      Are you reclaiming mate?
                      Ah', no sorry mate haha, I meant with my other post on the PDL thread :P

TibetanMonk
                      On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

Di is a ppi expert (& site moderator) not PDL mate hence I asked SnV to help as he's our PDL expert

Comment

Di is a ppi expert (& site moderator) not PDL mate hence I asked SnV to help as he's our PDL expert
                          Ah I see! I did create one about my mums debts, of which she was sold PPI. But wasnt sure how to make a claim for her.

TibetanMonk
                          On Debt Row

Comment

Just relax. You're letting this take over your life - it can take months for resolution. Just forget them and let us know as and when they do respond.
                            LOL I want to see that copy of info? hoping they will send it........

Comment

Originally posted by TibetanMonk View Post
                              Ah I see! I did create one about my mums debts, of which she was sold PPI. But wasnt sure how to make a claim for her.
                              Hiy

Of course I can help you in regards of the PPI reclaiming

Have you started a thread over on the reclaiming thread, I will be there to help you x

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                                Hiy

Of course I can help you in regards of the PPI reclaiming

Have you started a thread over on the reclaiming thread, I will be there to help you x
                                Have now :P

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...879#post392879

TibetanMonk
                                On Debt Row

Comment

Working...
                                X