GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED -Hooray Hall. Adventures of a Handyman. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED -Hooray Hall. Adventures of a Handyman.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hooray Hall. Adventures of a Handyman.

Is it digital?

Comment

Also CC i don't think it would fit in my handbag?

Comment

Would that be the prada or the gucci?
        If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Louis Darrrrrrrhling..............

Comment

Walsh? Some folk are strange

(Will go away and leave your poor thread alone now Handy, sorry!)
            Last edited by diddlydee; 23 August 2011, 15:16.
            If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Loopy Loo View Post
              Is it digital?
              Well, one does operate it with one's digits.

It also has the benefit of having manual focus, manual exposure, manual rise and cross on the lens standard, and manual Scheimpflug (link) adjustment of the plane of focus.

Comment

haha very good.

I guess that is the one thing now with everything digital you don't end to have so many photos.

I still have to get my bee and a stag photo i took printed off so i can frame them....

Comment

I need to save batman from the conspiracy and like fix Dr. C's delusion (cos he can trick cycle so he must have plenty)

SC
                  PS. No I'm not sleeping....is it obvious?
                  For helpful advise I suggest you don't feed your pet aardvark

Comment

Cor its been busy on here today, Great photo's Loo. Diddles great story about your Lab, Glad my two only like Humbugs.

Busy with some problems at the mo so I will look in again in a while.

Regards all, Handy
                    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

May I ask a question?

Re bee photo? Did you use zoom and macro or supermacro?

SC

Feeling a little better today Meds upped

SC

Comment

Hi Strawberry, The bee photo was just a snap shot. I had my 40 - 160 mm Zoom lens on. It will focus to about 18 inches on full zoom. If I had the time I have a wide angle that goes 18 to 40 mm and a fish eye adapter that lets me get to @ 6 inches on Macro.

I think Loo's picture is better it's just how these things go. Having a camera handy and the subject. Sometimes you just have to shoot and hope you get something great.

Glad to know your a bit better, I was going to pm you after seeing your post on FB.

Regards, Handy
                        Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,

Comment

I only have a fujifilm fine pix S1000FD...

What would I need on that? It has macro and supermacro?

Any ideas? You must have an awfully fast shutter...

I now have a stomach bug

Literally...dare you too handy :rofl:...

SC

Comment

Hi SC, nothing wrong with your Fuji. Sometimes a point and shoot will work better than a Digital SLR. Things can get over complicated.

Sorry to hear about the Stomach Bug. We have been eating a lot of fresh fruit here at the hall. I'm trying to use up all the plums and damsons before they rot on the tree.

There is a limit to how many you can consume before they affect the plumbing.

Next thing I will have a glut of Figs to use up.

Now how do I go about buying shares in Andrex.

Regards, Handy

Comment

It's actually a bridge camera Handy....

Feeling rotten...just had a coffee trying to up my mood....so weak can't get anywhere after like two days of barely eating anything....

Any one any ideas?

SC

Comment

Originally posted by Strawberry_Cupcake View Post
                                It's actually a bridge camera Handy....

SC
                                I haven't seen you post any pictures of Bridges yet,
                                Sky Bridge?, Forth Bridge?, Tay Bridge, now I like that one.

No seriously it's a good camera. I have a couple of Digital point and shoot. One I always keep in the car just in case. I have an Olympus E620 with a couple of lenses. In some ways I wish I had got a Canon as compatible lenses for the Olympus are few and far between as well as expensive.

Regards, Handy

Comment

Working...
                                X