GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED -Hooray Hall. Adventures of a Handyman. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED -Hooray Hall. Adventures of a Handyman.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hooray Hall. Adventures of a Handyman.

Originally posted by Angelic View Post
    ^^^ Sorry - That wasn't a very angelic thing to say
    Not at all, made me laugh
    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      in case she gets exited and clubs me round the back of the head with it.
      Well, her legs could be...

In fact, you know what? I don't think I'll continue this conversation...

How's the weather?
      Made by God...Improved by the Devil
      Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Not like u to stop halfway through.......
        Last edited by swanfan; 4 August 2011, 23:03.

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post

I know but this isn't 'anything goes' remember...this is 'general chat'

Comment

I meant conversation, if your mind wanders that way well...

Comment

Don't lie...

Comment

Who me?

Comment

Aye, you!!

Comment

I know but this isn't 'anything goes' remember...this is 'general chat'
                    I meant conversation, if your mind wanders that way well...
                    Don't lie...
                    Who me?
                    Aye, you!!

Gave me a Luchtime Laugh.
                    Regards, Handy
                    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,

Comment

No only since she has had her leg in pot. She won't risk it at the moment in case she gets exited and clubs me round the back of the head with it.

Figure that one out for yourself

Comment

Glad you lot think Handy's Love Life or lack of it is amusing

In life these things happen . All I will say the pot comes off in one weeks time

Handy intends to be as full as a Butchers Dog

Apart from that nothing much to report today, work as normal .

Tomorrow I have booked Grandson E his first riding lesson, I just hope the Pony survives

I hope to get some nice pictures if we can get him on the pony.
                        He has just been diagnosed as a high end autistic. He is just shy of 4 and cant speak properly yet but can sign anything.

Personally I don't believe it, I just think he is eccentric and biding his time until he has something worthwhile to say.

He only has to see you do something once (like Mix 2 stroke petrol) and the next thing you know he has copied you

Anyway Time for the wooden hill. I will see all you nice folk tomorrow. Regards to all of you, Handy

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                          Have they progressed to multiplying?
                          Locally they are known as Calculators.
                          I had a thought today (dangerous I know.) Our conversation reminded me of the West Country Trouser Snake Song.

Oi Hadderr Oi Hadderr Oi Hadderr Oi Ay,
                          Oi Upped and Oi Adder the West Country Way.

Regards Mate, Handy

Comment

Personally I don't believe it, I just think he is eccentric and biding his time until he has something worthwhile to say.
                            My wee man has Down's and he's not speaking yet - He does however come out with the most random things at times...his favourites being 'no way' and 'chicken dipper'

Comment

I've taught many children with varying degrees of Autism and Aspergers - many have been very intelligent. The problem usually manifests itself through communication and what many would see as "thinking outside the box" in the way they perceive the world around them. Very often get real fixations about things too.

Comment

My wee man has Down's and he's not speaking yet - He does however come out with the most random things at times...his favourites being 'no way' and 'chicken dipper'
                                Young E can make himself understood when he wants to, personally I blame the system they use in the nurseries these days of teaching them to sign before they can speak (his Mum is a highly qualified Nursery Teacher). If you can make yourself understood Non-Verbally why bother with the trouble of speaking. Now young Izzie on the other hand is not 2 yet and she can talk a glass eye to sleep, but her Mum and Dad ( my opinion have not been as attentive as they were with E, their first).

I didn't know your wee one had Downs. Goes without saying if there is owt we can do (bit o Yorkshire there) just ask.

There is nothing wrong with Downs Kids, some of the nicest people I have ever known had the gene. If anyone ever gives him grief tell them his uncle Handy wants to have words with them. (Belive me I will, God help them if Mrs H gets there before me )

Regards, Handy

Comment

Working...
                                X