GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Pawly555 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Pawly555

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Pawly555

Hi Pawly555 and welcome
    I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:-

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.

Best wishes from all at AADforums.

I've merged your welcome thread with your first post Pawly555

Originally posted by Pawly555 View Post
    Hi. I am trying to find information. Not sure where to find it. I have a small secured second charge loan. I am paying it up to date and another added amount for small amount of arrears. Engage credit are hassling me every week with letters. I have explained that I am paying it and am unwell at the moment due to anxiety but they keep writing. Two letters a week! Can anyone help me please?

Thank you.
    Last edited by IF; 8 December 2014, 15:44.
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: newcomer

Hi & welcome

if you're paying; are you actually paying the right firm? Has it been sold on possibly?

More info is really needed
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi and thank you.

Yes the original loan was with future mortgages and they passed it to engage. All payments cover the normal payment due plus £30 off a small amount of arrears. We just got a letter telling us to pay engage from now on.

Thanks

Comment

Have you had a notice of assignment?

Citi (who owned Futures) have closed it to new business, so not sure whether they have sold this on or Engage is acting for them.
        A notice of assignment would clarify that for us.

Is this your main mortgage? and how much are the total arrears and have they been around long?

welcome to AAD by the way and sorry for all the questions, we just need a bit more info to help you

Comment

Hi and thank you.

I only got a welcome letter from engage credit last December just out of the blue. It said to pay them from now on which I have.

Future wrote to me two weeks later stating there has been a change of ownership. They say your mortgage will be assigned to engage as of such and such date. There has been a change of ownership. This was marked EXIT on top right of letter.

This is a small second charge loan secured on our home.
          Arrears are 1500.00 and are eight months old.

Thank you for helping.

Comment

Originally posted by Pawly555 View Post
            Future wrote to me two weeks later stating there has been a change of ownership. They say your mortgage will be assigned to engage as of such and such date. There has been a change of ownership. . . .

This is a small second charge loan secured on our home.
            Arrears are 1500.00 and are eight months old.
            Have you got an Arrangement To Pay those arrears with Future Mortgage? If so this should travel with the sale to the new owners in theory. ATPs are informal so there's always the possibility that Engage may want more. Post up on here if that happens so I can guide you better.

Is your first mortgage all up to date or do you have arrears with that too?

Comment

Working...
            X