GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds in firing line again as City watchdog raises fresh concerns - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds in firing line again as City watchdog raises fresh concerns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds in firing line again as City watchdog raises fresh concerns

Lloyds in firing line again as City watchdog raises fresh concerns

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 11th March 2015 09:35.

The City watchdog is investigating Lloyds after a leaked internal email raised fresh concerns about its high pressure sales culture. Branch managers...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Lloyds in firing line again as City watchdog raises fresh concerns

As comments ask, why is Lloyds being picked out, when it is a general change in management tack since Personnel became Human Resources?

The rot set in when the pay schemes moved from salary to salary plus bonus. Subsequently, no pay rises but you can earn a 0%-15% bonus. Thing is the objectives for bonuses were unreachable, and the result was no pay rise for decades. The majority of bosses manage by bullying and if not by bullying by guilt and threat of redundancy. No job is for life, but it does seem you are sentenced to life.

Comment

Working...
    X