GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Fit-To-Work Benefits Test 'Unfit For Purpose' - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fit-To-Work Benefits Test 'Unfit For Purpose'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fit-To-Work Benefits Test 'Unfit For Purpose'

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 18th October 2013 17:27.

*Figures obtained by Sky News show tens of thousands of people have complained about the controversial assessments.* More than 150,000 people have...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Fit-To-Work Benefits Test 'Unfit For Purpose'

Have known this for a long time just about everyone knows this too including the many charities who stand by and let it happen even Cameron himself said that many MP's are getting complaints in there constituency offices.

The ATOS staff are going on strike the PCS Union has reported today but not in support off there disabled and sick customers but for more money lol more feckin money feck off you are foing a bad job as it is and should not be rewarded.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rpvafq

Comment

I didn't realise that Atos staff were going on strike...and for more money? What on earth for? Given the number of appeals upheld they obviously can't do the job right.

Regarding the gentleman in the article who had terminal cancer...I thought terminally ill patients were automatically put in the support group right from the start? It's disgusting that he was found fit for work.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Not anymore Pixie the new legislation rules that anyone is able to work and those that have lost limbs will regrow them

Comment

It would be farcical if it wasn't so tragic.
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by AAD News Feed View Post

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 18th October 2013 17:27.

*Figures obtained by Sky News show tens of thousands of people have complained about the controversial assessments.* More than 150,000 people have...

Click to Read More...
            Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
            Have known this for a long time just about everyone knows this too including the many charities who stand by and let it happen even Cameron himself said that many MP's are getting complaints in there constituency offices.

The ATOS staff are going on strike the PCS Union has reported today but not in support off there disabled and sick customers but for more money lol more feckin money feck off you are foing a bad job as it is and should not be rewarded.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rpvafq
            never got around checking blogs - (but knew of it before) - was an update on things lol - some previous postings

23rd July:Work fitness tests must improve, say ministers LINK
            12th April:
            Atos In £2k Disability Discrimination Settlement LINK

Comment

Working...
            X