GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Encore Capital agrees Cabot deal - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Encore Capital agrees Cabot deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Encore Capital agrees Cabot deal

Encore Capital agrees Cabot deal

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 30th May 2013 11:42.

US debt buyer Encore Capital has agreed to pay £128m for a controlling stake in Cabot Credit Management (CCM). The agreement comes two weeks after...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Encore Capital agrees Cabot deal

http://www.encorecapital.com/wp-cont...ts-English.pdf

Nice to see they are ethical

However Article 3 para d. WTF

If you happen to be in Pompei that fateful day we will no longer chase you?. Doubt being in debt is your major worry for sure.

Asian Tsunami 2004. Fighting for you life in the water. Good to know they will suspend chasing you. Makes a difference as you are clinging onto that uprooted tree.

If you were a dino debtor and you saw the meteor was the first thing they thought hey my debt buyer will suspend collections on me.

Blimey glad to know if Cabot adopt it that when something really bad happens they will suspend chasing us.

Sort of makes everything ok.

Comment

Working...
    X