GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Banks are wrong on PPI 'fraud', says top ombudsman Natalie Ceeney - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banks are wrong on PPI 'fraud', says top ombudsman Natalie Ceeney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banks are wrong on PPI 'fraud', says top ombudsman Natalie Ceeney

Banks are wrong on PPI 'fraud', says top ombudsman Natalie Ceeney

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 31st October 2012 08:56.

*Britain's top financial ombudsman has questioned allegations by high street lenders that many of the claims against them for payment protection ...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Banks are wrong on PPI 'fraud', says top ombudsman Natalie Ceeney

Bout time someone questioned the banks.

I read somewhere that if the banks had not been so shady on this, once they had been caught out went ahead and paid out promptly and properly to all customers then the CMC industry would never have got started.

They deserve all of it and more. Start being honest about things they might get some respect again

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
      They deserve all of it and more. Start being honest about things they might get some respect again
      They'll start being honest when pigs start flying!
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

LOL.

Hence they created the CMC nightmare so they should just shut up and stop complaining.

Good she had the guts to speak out. No doubt she will be moving on soon though now she has spoken out

Comment

Working...
        X