GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Second RBS computer glitch hits bank’s savers as 100,000 customers' balances are not updated - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second RBS computer glitch hits bank’s savers as 100,000 customers' balances are not updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second RBS computer glitch hits bank’s savers as 100,000 customers' balances are not updated

Second RBS computer glitch hits bank’s savers as 100,000 customers' balances are not updated

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 8th July 2012 13:47.

* *The hitch came a fortnight after the RBS computer breakdown* * *Thinkbanking forced to provide emergency cash to those affected* Thousands...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Second RBS computer glitch hits bank’s savers as 100,000 customers' balances are not updated

RBS Faces £300m Hit

Taxpayer-owned Royal Bank of Scotland is to reveal the extent of its exposure to IT failures and mis-selling of products.

Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) will on Friday outline a financial hit of about £300m from its role in the industry's spate of mis-selling scandals and the IT meltdown which left millions of customers unable to access their money....Read more here at AAD Blog pages: Second RBS computer glitch hits bank’s savers as 100,000 customers' balances are not updated - allaboutFORUMS
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
    X