GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Credit card firms mislead customers over payment deadlines, then hit some with unjust £12 late fees - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Credit card firms mislead customers over payment deadlines, then hit some with unjust £12 late fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit card firms mislead customers over payment deadlines, then hit some with unjust £12 late fees

Credit card firms mislead customers over payment deadlines, then hit some with unjust £12 late fees

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 17th May 2012 14:10.

Credit card companies are misleading customers over the time it takes to credit their account if they pay by cash - with banking giant RBS/NatWest...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Credit card firms mislead customers over payment deadlines, then hit some with unjust £12 late f

At one time cash was the only way to guarantee payment, now it seems no one trusts cash, inter bank transfers now are practically instant, but if you do not have access to that then paying in cash at any bank should be just as quick as they process it as you pay it in - banks are just
    In the real world we used to get paid on a Friday in real money!

Comment

Working...
    X