GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Debt Collectors Ball. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debt Collectors Ball.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debt Collectors Ball.

Big night out at the 'Bailiff's Oscars': Fine wine and fat cigars at the Debt Collectors Awards.

Sadly, categories at the event dubbed the Bailiff Oscars did not include Britain’s Best Granny Harasser, Fastest Door Dispenser and Giant Telly Seizer Of The Year

LINK - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-ceremony.html
    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Re: Debt Collectors Ball.

What a farce!

• Best use of technology - in-house: Marlin Financial Services
    • Best use of technology - vendor: Noble Systems
    • Legal recovery firm of the year: Flint Bishop
    • Enforcement team of the year: Burlington Group
    • Tracing team of the year: Apex Discovery Solutions
    • Compliance team of the year: 1st Credit
    • Debt purchaser of the year: Cabot Financial
    • DCA of the year - other: Advantis Credit
    • DCA of the year - consumer: Apex Credit Management
    • Best customer initiative: Wessex Water

Comment

Apex DCA of the year. Best at what? Or is it just their turn. Cant believe all those lowlifes think its good to celebrate misery. When one of these company's go bump I really hope the staff who peddled misery get some misery back. Every last one of them.

Comment

19th November 2013 Bash!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well spotted 5corps!

Comment

Very interesting! Especially noting that the police did nothing about the people protesting - wonder where their sympathies lie? And how much advance publicity such an event would receive - perhaps we should gatecrash the next one, although such activities would be beneath our dignity. And we would not want to mix with this contingent!

Also wonder what Wessex Water's initiative was?
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
            X