GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

No need, just chill till one of the mods picks this up and posts me the link to Pauls letter then we can do one for you....

Try not to worry, we've got a BH weekend so a few days to sort things.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      No need, just chill till one of the mods picks this up and posts me the link to Pauls letter then we can do one for you....

Try not to worry, we've got a BH weekend so a few days to sort things.
      Is this what you are looking for?
      http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=106
      Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
        nope - don't worry, we'll get there before Tuesday..... try to chill a wee bit. It's only a LBA - not actually a claim....

Scabhunter is on it - he's done these as well so await his instructions....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

nope - don't worry, we'll get there before Tuesday..... try to chill a wee bit. It's only a LBA - not actually a claim....

Thanks Niddy!

I have PM you as I am a worrier. Sorry, cant help it

Comment

Ok maybe you're right, maybe now is the time to look at a F&F against this.

I've replied to PM - lets chat there for a bit and sort out what is best then we can update the thread here.

Comment

Ok maybe you're right, maybe now is the time to look at a F&F against this.

I've replied to PM - lets chat there for a bit and sort out what is best then we can update the thread here.

Thank you Niddy!

Comment

Hi All!

Sorry to sound din.
                Been trying to figure out "LBA"........what does it stand for please?
                Not had much sleep neither, worried what they will do

Many thanks!

bobo x

Comment

Letter Before Action.
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

bobogosing;114910]SAINSBURY (mr bobo's)

Started : 11/03
                    Balance : 8000
                    date last paid (full amount):07/07/10
                    Date last paid (On arrangement with Sainsbury):15/09/10
                    send CCA and Niddy confirmed :UE
                    21/10/10 Received letter from Sainsbury about my dispute with the CCA
                    14/1/11 Received doorstep visit card
                    12/1/11 Send doorstep letter
                    18/4/11 Send CCA dispute letter to Sainsbury and Albion Collections Ltd whom
                    is acting for Sainsbury
                    27/4/11 Received letter from Sainsbury, have uploaded in
                    "Upload your CCA / T&C's" section (3/5/11)
                    5/5 Niddy advised to ignore final response letter from Sainsbury
                    16/5 Received letter from BLAIR,OLIVER and SCOTT.
                    24/5 Sent Threat of Legal Actions & Refusal of Doorstep Visit
                    6/6 Received letter from Blair. NOTICE OF INTENDED COURT ACTION
                    12/6 Sent Threat by Lender/DCA - To commence litigation template
                    29/6 Received letter form Moorcroft, saying it is a legal requirement to send a notice of intended litigation
                    29/6 send enough is enough template
                    30/8 received "final response to complaint letter" from moorcroft, saying account is on hold for 14 days and to contact them to arrange paymentplan.
                    2/9 send account is in dispute
                    16/9 received "possible litigation" letter from moorcroft
                    31/5/12 Received noa letter from arrow global and letter from sainsbury(both in same envelope), saying they've assigned all of its respective rights, title and interest to arrow global

All,

Received noa letter from arrow global and letter from sainsbury (both in same envelope) stating they have assigned all of its respective rights, title and interest to arrow global.

Sending "account sold whilst in dispute" template.

bobo x
                    Hi!

Can someone please advise?

Thank you in advance.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by bobogosing; 7 May 2013, 17:16. Reason: Niddy advised to send CCA

Comment

Niddy have advised to request CCA regarding above post

Comment

Niddy have advised to request CCA regarding above post

It looks like they have responded to a CCA request. Email the documents to Niddy

Comment

UPDATE

MBNA Virgin

Started : 03/08
                          Balance : 4570
                          date last paid (full amount):04/09/10
                          Date last paid (Reduced payment):23/09/10

Send CCA 5/10/10
                          Received CCA 22/10/10
                          Niddy confirmed Enforceable and adviced to send blagging letter 22/10/10
                          Received letter from Virgin demanding missed payments, emailed a copy to Niddy 14/12/10
                          7/10/11 received letter from mbna virgin saying they decided that they will take action of placing the debt with a debt collection agency. Advised to ignore.
                          19/10/11 Received EARLY SETTLEMENT OFFER letter from AIC dated 17/10/11. Advised to ignore.
                          26/1/12 Received 2 letters. 1 from MBNA Virgin and the other from Arrow. Going to send "Account sold in dispute" template.
                          27/01/12 Send "Account sold in dispute" to Arrow
                          14/4/12 Received letter from dryensfairfax
                          30/4/13 Received LBA from Debt Managers acting for Arrows
                          3/5/13 Emailed letter to Niddy
                          7/5/13 Niddy advised send F&F template to Debt Managers
                          8/5/13 F&F template sent
                          14/5/13 Received reply from Debt Managers, not accepting F&F offer but prefer £1 token payment p/m
                          19/5 Forward Debt Managers reply to Niddy.
                          Niddy advised to ignore IE form and request their Bank Details to pay £1 token payment.
                          Last edited by bobogosing; 19 May 2013, 20:11. Reason: typo

Comment

UPDATES

MBNA Visa

Started :11/1998
                            Balance : 21,300
                            date last paid (full amount):17/08/10
                            Date last paid (reduced payment):23/09/10

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=252

8/5/13 As I have been ignoring their letters, Niddy have advised to sent CCA request.

Comment

UPDATE

SAINSBURY (mr bobo's)

Started : 11/03
                              Balance : 8000
                              date last paid (full amount):07/07/10
                              Date last paid (On arrangement with Sainsbury):15/09/10
                              send CCA and Niddy confirmed :UE

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=310

8/5/13 Request CCA again as been ignoring letters

Comment

UPDATE
                                MINT (Mr bobo)

Started : 07/04
                                Balance : £7506.58
                                date last paid (full amount):28/08/10
                                Date last paid (Reduced payment):30/09/10

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=451

Last heard from ScotCall Debt Collecting Services 10/9/12

Have not request CCA for this one, as Niddy advised only request from creditors that are sending intimidating letters.

Comment

Working...
                                X