GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    It was the head chef that confused matters me thinks
    Surely that was the sous chef

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
      To Arrow
      Well fancy that

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
        Well fancy that

The confusement started when I was reading Samsmum diary, and she been advised to send template to westcot and not arrows.

Anyway, I don't want to be anymore, PO here I come!!
        Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

I have moved all the posts related to the assignment issue over here, into one place: ---> What to do when your account is Assigned?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

UPDATE

MBNA Virgin

Started : 03/08
            Balance : 4570
            date last paid (full amount):04/09/10
            Date last paid (Reduced payment):23/09/10

Send CCA 5/10/10
            Received CCA 22/10/10
            Niddy confirmed and adviced to send blagging letter 22/10/10
            Received letter from Virgin demanding missed payments, emailed a copy to Niddy 14/12/10
            7/10/11 received letter from mbna virgin saying they decided that they will take action of placing the debt with a debt collection agency. Advised to ignore.
            19/10/11 Received EARLY SETTLEMENT OFFER letter from AIC dated 17/10/11. Advised to ignore.
            26/1/12 Received 2 letters. 1 from MBNA Virgin and the other from Arrow. Going to send "Account sold in dispute" template.

Hello All!

Received the same letters regarding post>>>>What to do when your account is Assigned? - allaboutFORUMS

Will do the same and send "Account sold in dispute" to Arrow and see what happens as this is enforceable and I am blagging it.

bobo x
            Last edited by bobogosing; 27 January 2012, 17:18. Reason: typo

Comment

MBNA Virgin

26/1/12 Received 2 letters. 1 from MBNA Virgin and the other from Arrow. Going to send "Account sold in dispute" template.

Hello All!

Received the same letters regarding post>>>>What to do when your account is Assigned? - allaboutFORUMS

Will do the same and send "Account sold in dispute" to MBNA Virgin and see what happens as this is enforceable and I am blagging it.

bobo x
              Please don't shout at me everybody but why would bobo send Account Sold in Dispute letter to the seller (MBNA Virgin) and not to the debt purchaser Arrow ?

Or even (dare I say) to Arrow's appointed DCA if there is one . . . Plan B legs it now for safety reasons

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                Please don't shout at me everybody but why would bobo send Account Sold in Dispute letter to the seller (MBNA Virgin) and not to the debt purchaser Arrow ?

Or even (dare I say) to Arrow's appointed DCA if there is one . . . Plan B legs it now for safety reasons
                Hi PlanB!

Thank you for spotting the mistake. I sent the template to Arrow's.
                Will correct it to stop misleading.

bobo x

Comment

UPDATE

MBNA Visa

Started :11/1998
                  Balance : 21,300
                  date last paid (full amount):17/08/10
                  Date last paid (reduced payment):23/09/10

Send CCA 5/10/10

Received CCA 21/10/10
                  Niddy confirmed 22/10/10
                  Received letter from MBNA demanding missed payments and emailed to Niddy 14/12/11
                  12/5/11 Received credit agreement terminated letter
                  20/5/11 Sending>>>Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To Commence Litigation as Niddy advised
                  8/6 received reply from mbna saying, " as we have now supplied you with a copy of your credit agreement, we are unclear what further information you are requesting. mbna europe bank ltd ("we") are satisfied that the regulated credit agreement into which we entered with you satisfies all relevant legal and regulatory requirements. as such, there is no need to seek an enforcement order to exercise our rights"
                  7/10 received letter from mbna saying they decided that they will take action of placing the debt with a debt collection agency.
                  10/10 received letter from AIC. see post#321 Advised to ignore
                  14/10 received letter from AIC. see post #331 Advised to ignore
                  Received letter from MBNA dated 17/10. See post #347. Advised to ignore.
                  20/1/12 Received letter from MBNA and Arrow global. See post #410. Advised to sent "Account sold in dispute" to Arrow.
                  21/1/12 Sent "Account sold in dispute" template
                  27/1/12 Received letter from AIC

Everyone!

Received letter from AIC.

With this one, I am afraid of the part that says,"A Charging Order could be placed against your property, should you own. this would mean that this liability would be settled upon the sale of your property before you receive any of the sale proceeds."

I have already sent "account in dispute with OC" template to AIC back in October 2011. Do I need to reply to this letter or file away? Thank you in advance.

bobo x
                  Attached Files

Comment

UPDATE

MBNA Visa

Started :11/1998
                    Balance : 21,300
                    date last paid (full amount):17/08/10
                    Date last paid (reduced payment):23/09/10

Send CCA 5/10/10

Received CCA 21/10/10
                    Niddy confirmed 22/10/10
                    Received letter from MBNA demanding missed payments and emailed to Niddy 14/12/11
                    12/5/11 Received credit agreement terminated letter
                    20/5/11 Sending>>>Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To Commence Litigation as Niddy advised
                    8/6 received reply from mbna saying, " as we have now supplied you with a copy of your credit agreement, we are unclear what further information you are requesting. mbna europe bank ltd ("we") are satisfied that the regulated credit agreement into which we entered with you satisfies all relevant legal and regulatory requirements. as such, there is no need to seek an enforcement order to exercise our rights"
                    7/10 received letter from mbna saying they decided that they will take action of placing the debt with a debt collection agency.
                    10/10 received letter from AIC. see post#321 Advised to ignore
                    14/10 received letter from AIC. see post #331 Advised to ignore
                    Received letter from MBNA dated 17/10. See post #347. Advised to ignore.
                    20/1/12 Received letter from MBNA and Arrow global. See post #410. Advised to sent "Account sold in dispute" to Arrow.
                    21/1/12 Sent "Account sold in dispute" template
                    27/1/12 Received letter from AIC

Everyone!

Received letter from AIC.

With this one, I am afraid of the part that says,"A Charging Order could be placed against your property, should you own. this would mean that this liability would be settled upon the sale of your property before you receive any of the sale proceeds."

I have already sent "account in dispute with OC" template to AIC back in October 2011. Do I need to reply to this letter or file away? Thank you in advance.

bobo x
                    Anyone??!! Do I file away or is there a template I need to send? bobo x

Comment

Anyone??!! Do I file away or is there a template I need to send? bobo x
                      Send this off: ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - To Apply for a Charging Order
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thank you Niddy!

Comment

UPDATE

RBS Natwest Cards (Mrs bobo's)
                          Type of account: RBS Natwest Card
                          Date commenced: pre 2004, will update
                          Approx balance: £2714.03
                          Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
                          Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
                          Account owner: Royal Bank of Scotland PLC-Card Services
                          10/2/11 send cca request
                          25/2/11 received letter from Moorcroft, email to Niddy and wait for advice
                          26/2/11 Niddy said to ignore this letter from Moorcroft too, as they are in default for not sending my CCA request

5/3/11 Received "POSSIBLE LITIGATION" letter from Moorcroft, emailing it to Niddy
                          5/3/11 Received CCA, waiting for Niddy's advise
                          10/3/11 Send letter as Niddy adviced - Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To Commence Litigation
                          5/5/11 Received LITIGATION WARNING letter from midas creditservices whom is part of Moorcroft. Uploading for Niddy to advise
                          9/5 sent Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation as advised by Niddy
                          19/8 received ligitigation warning from midascreditservices
                          2/9 sent enough is enough template to midascreditservices
                          9/9 received letter from moorcroft saying," unfortunately moorcroft is no longer responsible for collection activity on this account."
                          14/9 received notice of debt collection letter from westcot, it says," please contact us as soon as possible as failure to do so will result in further recovery action"
                          12/10/11 received" an offer to reduce the amount payable on your debt" letter from nelson guest & partners solicitors, see post #324. Advised to ignore
                          Received FINAL NOTICE letter from Wescot dated 23/12/11.

Received letter from wescot saying:

"A door step collector being instructed to visit your property to collect payment or Either us or our client taking Legal action against you through the courts.If legal proceedings are issued and a judgement or a Decree is obtained against you, court fees and legal costs could increase the amount you owe."

I am trying to find the "DCA threats and no doorstep call" template, not having much luck. Can someone point me to the right direction please? A very grateful bobo x

Comment

UPDATE

RBS Natwest Cards (Mrs bobo's)
                            Type of account: RBS Natwest Card
                            Date commenced: pre 2004, will update
                            Approx balance: £2714.03
                            Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
                            Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
                            Account owner: Royal Bank of Scotland PLC-Card Services
                            10/2/11 send cca request
                            25/2/11 received letter from Moorcroft, email to Niddy and wait for advice
                            26/2/11 Niddy said to ignore this letter from Moorcroft too, as they are in default for not sending my CCA request

5/3/11 Received "POSSIBLE LITIGATION" letter from Moorcroft, emailing it to Niddy
                            5/3/11 Received CCA, waiting for Niddy's advise
                            10/3/11 Send letter as Niddy adviced - Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To Commence Litigation
                            5/5/11 Received LITIGATION WARNING letter from midas creditservices whom is part of Moorcroft. Uploading for Niddy to advise
                            9/5 sent Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation as advised by Niddy
                            19/8 received ligitigation warning from midascreditservices
                            2/9 sent enough is enough template to midascreditservices
                            9/9 received letter from moorcroft saying," unfortunately moorcroft is no longer responsible for collection activity on this account."
                            14/9 received notice of debt collection letter from westcot, it says," please contact us as soon as possible as failure to do so will result in further recovery action"
                            12/10/11 received" an offer to reduce the amount payable on your debt" letter from nelson guest & partners solicitors, see post #324. Advised to ignore
                            Received FINAL NOTICE letter from Wescot dated 23/12/11.

Received letter from wescot saying:

"A door step collector being instructed to visit your property to collect payment or Either us or our client taking Legal action against you through the courts.If legal proceedings are issued and a judgement or a Decree is obtained against you, court fees and legal costs could increase the amount you owe."

I am trying to find the "DCA threats and no doorstep call" template, not having much luck. Can someone point me to the right direction please? A very grateful bobo x
                            Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                              Thank you I2D! x

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                I have moved all the posts related to the assignment issue over here, into one place: ---> What to do when your account is Assigned?
                                Hello Niddy and All!

Received reply from Arrow dated 30/1/12.
                                Do I file away please? Thanks bobo x
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X