GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
    Hello Niddy and All!

Received reply from Arrow dated 30/1/12.
    Do I file away please? Thanks bobo x
    Yes ....just sit & wait............
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Received reply from Arrow dated 30/1/12
      I wonder what Arrow are trying to suggest when they say "we do not accept we are the creditor as envisaged by the above statute" (i.e. under the CCA Act) in your letter

Regardless of this attempt to distance themselves from the issue which they know damn well is their responsibility, they have put AIC on hold while they rummage around for your agreement which is excellent news for you

Hopefully the same will happen to all the other AADers who got sold to them by MBNA last week
      Last edited by PlanB; 2 February 2012, 11:40. Reason: spelling + typo

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
        I wonder what Arrow are trying to suggest when they say "we do not accept we are the creditor as envisaged by the above statute" (i.e. under the CCA Act) in your letter
        Trying to sound clever & like they know what they're talking about perhaps....

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
          Trying to sound clever & like they know what they're talking about perhaps....
          Just like Plan B

Comment

Just like Plan B
            Well i didn't wanna say that but...

Comment

Regardless of this attempt to distance themselves from the issue which they know damn well is their responsibility, they have put AIC on hold while they rummage around for your agreement which is excellent news for you

Hopefully the same will happen to all the other AADers who got sold to them by MBNA last week
              Yep! Lets hope so. I have MBNA Virgin which Niddy says enforceable. I have sent the "account sold whilst in dispute" template also, so I am that they'll send the same letter.
              Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Everyone!

Updating!

I have not heard anything from any of the creditors, mine or hubby's.

Just hope they stay that way for another 5yrs

Anyway, takecare all!!

bobo x

Comment

Best of luck - lets hope you have a prolonged period of silence.....
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Received reply from Arrow dated 30/1/12.
                    I would say that it was quite obvious - they succeeded in demonstrating that they really do not have a clue about how the Law of Property Act 1925 operates.

Originally posted by PlanB
                    But do they know that producing a "twue copy" of the agreement is their responsibility? Their daft letter suggests they'll request it from the Mafia Bank of North America, who may or may not cobble something together which looks credible.

Comment

UPDATE

MBNA Visa

Started :11/1998
                      Balance : 21,300
                      date last paid (full amount):17/08/10
                      Date last paid (reduced payment):23/09/10

Send CCA 5/10/10

Received CCA 21/10/10
                      Niddy confirmed 22/10/10
                      Received letter from MBNA demanding missed payments and emailed to Niddy 14/12/11
                      12/5/11 Received credit agreement terminated letter
                      20/5/11 Sending>>>Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To Commence Litigation as Niddy advised
                      8/6 received reply from mbna saying, " as we have now supplied you with a copy of your credit agreement, we are unclear what further information you are requesting. mbna europe bank ltd ("we") are satisfied that the regulated credit agreement into which we entered with you satisfies all relevant legal and regulatory requirements. as such, there is no need to seek an enforcement order to exercise our rights"
                      7/10 received letter from mbna saying they decided that they will take action of placing the debt with a debt collection agency.
                      10/10 received letter from AIC. see post#321 Advised to ignore
                      14/10 received letter from AIC. see post #331 Advised to ignore
                      Received letter from MBNA dated 17/10. See post #347. Advised to ignore.
                      20/1/12 Received letter from MBNA and Arrow global. See post #410. Advised to sent "Account sold in dispute" to Arrow.
                      21/1/12 Sent "Account sold in dispute" template
                      27/1/12 Received letter from AIC
                      10/3/12 Received letter from Arrow dated 8/3/12

Everyone!

Received letter from Arrow. I will file this in a safe place.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Update

MBNA Virgin

Started : 03/08
                        Balance : 4570
                        date last paid (full amount):04/09/10
                        Date last paid (Reduced payment):23/09/10

Send CCA 5/10/10
                        Received CCA 22/10/10
                        Niddy confirmed and adviced to send blagging letter 22/10/10
                        Received letter from Virgin demanding missed payments, emailed a copy to Niddy 14/12/10
                        7/10/11 received letter from mbna virgin saying they decided that they will take action of placing the debt with a debt collection agency. Advised to ignore.
                        19/10/11 Received EARLY SETTLEMENT OFFER letter from AIC dated 17/10/11. Advised to ignore.
                        26/1/12 Received 2 letters. 1 from MBNA Virgin and the other from Arrow. Going to send "Account sold in dispute" template.
                        27/01/12 Send "Account sold in dispute" to Arrow
                        14/4/12 Received letter from dryensfairfax

Everyone!!

Received letter from drydensfairfax solicitors today. They are acting for arrow #allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - bobogosing's UE diary

Do I send an "Account sold in dispute" template to them aswell?

Thanks in advance for any advice. bobo x
                        Attached Files

Comment

Update

MBNA Virgin

Started : 03/08
                          Balance : 4570
                          date last paid (full amount):04/09/10
                          Date last paid (Reduced payment):23/09/10

Send CCA 5/10/10
                          Received CCA 22/10/10
                          Niddy confirmed and adviced to send blagging letter 22/10/10
                          Received letter from Virgin demanding missed payments, emailed a copy to Niddy 14/12/10
                          7/10/11 received letter from mbna virgin saying they decided that they will take action of placing the debt with a debt collection agency. Advised to ignore.
                          19/10/11 Received EARLY SETTLEMENT OFFER letter from AIC dated 17/10/11. Advised to ignore.
                          26/1/12 Received 2 letters. 1 from MBNA Virgin and the other from Arrow. Going to send "Account sold in dispute" template.
                          27/01/12 Send "Account sold in dispute" to Arrow
                          14/4/12 Received letter from dryensfairfax

Everyone!!

Received letter from drydensfairfax solicitors today. They are acting for arrow #allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - bobogosing's UE diary

Do I send an "Account sold in dispute" template to them aswell?

Thanks in advance for any advice. bobo x
                          I Would send this----------> Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Everyone!

Sorry for not updating

Hubby and I been getting letters left right and centre.
                            Need to read them all and see which ones needs replying

More later.

bobo x

Comment

No need to apologise bobo.
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

MINT (Mr bobo)

Started : 07/04
                                Balance : £7506.58
                                date last paid (full amount):28/08/10
                                Date last paid (Reduced payment):30/09/10

send CCA and Niddy confirmed UE
                                send letter as Niddy advised, agreement was a re-con
                                1/2/11 received letter from Triton for payment demand
                                18/2/11 received letter from Triton "URGENT ACTION REQUIRED"
                                emailed letter to Niddy
                                26/2/11 Send letter to Triton as Niddy advised. See post#130
                                18/3/11 received letter from Green&Co Solicitors, emailed to Niddy
                                11/4/11 send Lender/D.C.A - To commence ligitgation letters to Mint and Green&Co as Niddy advised on post#189
                                Received letter from Green&Co dated 12/4/11. Emailing it to Niddy (22/4/11)
                                Received letter from Mint dated 18/4/11. Emailing it to Niddy (22/4/11)
                                9/5/11 Send Debtors Final Response -CCA Received letter as Niddy advised
                                10/5/11 Receieved further Action letter from Newman
                                20/5/11 Sending>>>Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action as Niddy advised
                                24/5 Received Final Response from Newman. Niddy advised to ignore.
                                Received notice of debt collection from wescot dated 4/11/11.See post#356
                                Received wescot "IMPORTANT FINAL NOTICE" dated 15/11
                                18/11 Sent >>>>>Unenforceability Templates - Section 4 as advised
                                Received letter from wescot dated 23/11. See post#365
                                23/5/12 Received letter from regal credit. Asking to make a suitable appointment time to see my OH

Everyone!

Received letter from regal credit. I am going to send them the doorstep template unless advice otherwise. bobo x
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X