GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

I would assume until corrected that that is speculation. They have always only paid pennies in the pound (10p to 12p) anyway for the whole book. How many are going to be difficult like us lot ? 5%--- 10% ---- 15% tops??? If they force F & Fs at 50% out of a lot and only achieve say £1 a month on 150,000 debt accounts, thats not a bad return. Their costs are minimal even for small claims court actions as probably their legal people are not the best in the world (very few use the likes of Wragge & co and Hogan Lovells) so are on cheap retainers for volume work.

Its all a numbers game to them. Lowells on one of accounts said in a letter that we neede to settle this now one way or another as we didn't want it to go back to Barclays. Barclays wouldn't have it back because there is a nasty soliciotr waiting for them to step out of line again. So when challenged with s78 they subsequently backed down stating that there is no paperwork and unless and until etc the account is closed.

regards
    Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      So to clarify, bobo in this instance you ought to send the template on previous page, by I2D (account sold in dispute).

We'll work on a new template and add it to templates shortly. This will be a simple acknowledgement along the lines of "thanks for your letter however I'm in the middle of an argument with the OC so can I suggest you get the case notes to familiarise yourself with events to date....."

Obviously I'll add some regulatory text regards s.77-79 etc....

That should be enough to cover you, based on Paul's comments above.
      Hi Niddy!

Thanks for advise.

Sending "Account Sold Whilst in Dispute" template to Arrow and AIC first in the morning Sign For Recorded.

Thanks again everyone! Will update once I receive response.

bobo x
      Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
        Hi Niddy!

Thanks for advise.

Sending "Account Sold Whilst in Dispute" template to Arrow and AIC first in the morning Sign For Recorded.

Thanks again everyone! Will update once I receive response.

bobo x
        Only send to the new assignees.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Okies Thanks again!

Comment

Only send to the new assignees.
            Morning Niddy!

One quick question please!

You said only need to sent "Account Sold Whilst in Dispute" template to the new assignees, but on their letter it says,"...you should continue to direct all correspondence and payments to:
            Allied International Credit(UK)Ltd,......."
            See post #379.

I have already sent CCA request to AIC on 12/10/11.
            And I've posted their reply on 19/10/11. See post 331.

So, do I still send "Account Sold Whilst in Dispute" to Arrow?

A very bobo x

Comment

Morning Niddy!

One quick question please!

You said only need to sent "Account Sold Whilst in Dispute" template to the new assignees, but on their letter it says,"...you should continue to direct all correspondence and payments to:
              Allied International Credit(UK)Ltd,......."
              See post #379.

I have already sent CCA request to AIC on 12/10/11.
              And I've posted their reply on 19/10/11. See post 331.

So, do I still send "Account Sold Whilst in Dispute" to Arrow?

A very bobo x
              who is the new owners? Send it to them, if the owner is the same then obviously you would not send anything but instead await future correspondence!
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

who is the new owners? Send it to them, if the owner is the same then obviously you would not send anything but instead await future correspondence!
                Thank you for swift reply.

On Arrow's letter, it says "DEBT OWED TO: ARROW GLOBAL GUERNSEY LTD "
                Then it goes on,"We have already made arrangements with Allied International Credit to continue to manage your account and you should continue to direct all correspondence and payments to AIC...."

Thanks in advance. bobo x

Comment

The "OWNER" is Arrow, Bobo, AIC are only acting as collection agents for them on a commission basis I would suspect just like most other scumbag DCAs.

regards
                  Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                    The "OWNER" is Arrow, Bobo, AIC are only acting as collection agents for them on a commission basis I would suspect just like most other scumbag DCAs.

regards
                    Garlok
                    Thank you garlock!
                    Going to the PO now!! bobo x

Comment

Thank you garlock!
                      Going to the PO now!! bobo x
                      To post your letter to Arrow or AIC?

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                        To post your letter to Arrow not AIC?

Comment

Sorry Niddy, but I've lost the plot on this one I guess too many cooks spoil the broth

Comment

By the way, hope Niddy still kept all his hair. Really am sorry to be but just wanted to be sure. A million thank yous to Niddy, mods and the members of this forum. bobo x

Comment

Sorry Niddy, but I've lost the plot on this one I guess too many cooks spoil the broth
                              It was the head chef that confused matters me thinks

Comment

To post your letter to Arrow or AIC?
                                To Arrow

Comment

Working...
                                X