GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Emails received. I will sort this tonight and reply to you then....

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      I replied to all emails last week and awaiting a reply......

I asked for a lot of info, sent you 5 emails but only 3 need responses.

Can you recheck your emails please.... thanks
      Hi.

Sent them all this morning! I will have a look but I made sure they had sent after having Netbook issues

Just seen you have them... lol. I only got your emails on Tuesday... Its probably my PC...
      Last edited by Flossy; 22 November 2012, 17:38. Reason: post crossed

Comment

Emails received. I will sort this tonight and reply to you then....

Thanks Niddy.

Do you want MBNA 2 as well? That one is much higher than MBNA 1 or maybe send that tomorrow after you have looked at the one you've got first?

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
          Thanks Flower... Hope your well
          Last edited by Flossy; 22 November 2012, 18:06. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
            Thanks Niddy.

Do you want MBNA 2 as well? That one is much higher than MBNA 1 or maybe send that tomorrow after you have looked at the one you've got first?
            Hiya

Yes please send all MBNA 2 stuff, agreement terms NoA & DN

The emails were down. I did link you to the big message at the top of the forum in my email earlier
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya

Yes please send all MBNA 2 stuff, agreement terms NoA & DN

The emails were down. I did link you to the big message at the top of the forum in my email earlier
              I didn't read that till after I emailed, as I was busy emailing you LOL..

Will send the MBNA 2 shortly. My other email is also down which was annoying as I was up half of the night trying to send the stuff, but it just had technical error all the time so got pissed off this morning and used another email!

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
                I'm assuming the letters have crossed.... but even if not, they're sounding a bit desperate. Ignore.
                Hi P1 and hope you are well?

OK. Really sorry for the delay in updating my diary but unfortunately due to health reason I have been unable to until now.

I received a letter from Cabot dated 10 December 2012 acknowledging my letters and emails. They also say they cant disclose any further information without my DOB by email. I think I sent them some things by email to get to them quicker but everything that I have ever sent them by either email, fax has been followed with a recorded delivery letter.

They go on to say that they have got the CCA and have sent this to me a few times and they believe that this CCA is legible. They therefore recommend that I contact their collections department within 14 days of the letter or it will escalate within their collections procedures.

Last line is that they hope they have set their position clearly.

I have not heard from them since. Should I ignore this or at least acknowledge their correspondence?

Thanks P1.

Comment

Hi Flossy
                  Hope you are feeling a tad better

Personally I would leave it for know. As the 14 days are well and truly past maybe wait for the next letter.

Has Niddy said this is UE or EN

If it is UE you could of course reply with either a "I refer you to my letter dated xxxxxx and my position remains the same" or one of the UE template letters

Comment

Hi Jon.

Im not great but I will never be better unfortunately.

Nice to hear from you and the people who have taken the time to read my diary and thanked my post.

I am dealing with P1 with this one and am just waiting for the next step and advice.

May PM P1 as 'she' may not have seen the post.

Comment

Egg/Barclaycard:UE

May 2011 CCA sent to EGG - Egg didn't supply one due to no postal order.
                      September 2011 Barclaycard took over EGG.

CCA requested - received 3.2.2012 - UE

1 May 2012 Formal demand for payment - No PT letter sent

16 May 2012 - A/C passed to Credit Solutions - told to ignore

21 May 2012 - Letter from Credit Solutions full amount payable or debt collector sent to the property.

30 May 2012 - Passed to PowertoContact - Threats to visit the property
                      12 June 2012 - Doorstep collection letter sent to PowertoContact.

12 June 2012 - Credit Solutions taken over the A/C again offering a discount on the amount outstanding.
                      12 June 2012 - Respond to my letter sent to PowertoContact explaining that they have acted appropriately.
                      5 July 2012 - Letter off PowertoContact - Formal Notice Of Intended Visit.
                      11 July 2012 - Threat by Creditor to Commence Litigation sent to Credit Solutions.
                      18 July 2012 - Letter from Credit Solutions - Saying that Credit Solutions take complaints seriously, they do not know of any dispute with their client.
                      If I have received T&C's then please note that sending this docs fulfills our clients obligation of CCA Act 1974. They go on about me having till 1 August to let them know or a/c will be taken off hold and they refute any allegations of harassment and if they haven't had a reply from me by 1 August collection activity will continue.

30 August 2012 - Letter off Barclaycard - My A/C has now been passed to Moorcroft to manage the collection of the outstanding balance.
                      3 September 2012 - Letter from Moorcroft - Threat of intended litigation.
                      10 Sept 2012 - A/C in dispute letter sent
                      15 Sept 2012 - Moorcroft investigating my dispute and again on 3 October 2012
                      16 October 2012 - Letter from Moorcroft asking for 1 pound for the CCA I have requested [I didnt request one]
                      7 January 2013 - Moorcroft letter offering monthly instalments.
                      21 January 2013 -Passed to Midacreditservices - LITIGATION WARNING - I have no come to an agreement with their other part of their group Moorcroft.

Comment

Flossy that's just fine. Probably best if one person and only one person gives you the help you need. It gets mighty confusing when there are different points of view

Comment

PLEASE HELP - LETTER BEFORE ACTION

Hi Guys and sorry for my very long time away from my UE Diary. Unfortunately, for some reason my diary is stuck on Page 40 and I cant get past that to see the last things I wrote about but, I need to write about MINT today as I have a LETTER BEFORE ACTION from Bryan Carter Solicitors. I need to reply to them today and I am hoping that someone can help me as I know everyone always tries hard on here to help each other.Also Niddy knows I am also in the middle of another Court case so I would like to try and avoid anything right now.

After I updated the MINT part below Niddy told me to send UE template letter which I did and I got a letter back saying that they have seen this letter on a website and it is used regularly as a template letter! I am going to update below since I last updated.

The last I wrote about mint was:

UPDATE - MINT

- August/September 2012 - Passed to Shoosmiths Solicitors*
                          - Wrote to them re my health situation and to organise a payment plan as EN debt! Sent a copy to Mint.
                          - Shoosmiths wrote back saying they are no longer the acting Solicitor and it has been passed to Wescot.
                          - Letter from Wescot - Notice of Debt Collection, blah, blah
                          - Wescot - Final Notice (a few days after the first letter from them)
                          - October 2012 - Nelson Guest & Partners Solicitors, instructed by Wescot on behalf of RBS.
                          As a final attempt to avoid further action, Wescot is prepared to offer you a discount to settle your account.
                          - A/C in dispute sent.
                          - 3/11/12 - Letter off Nelson Guest & Partners Solicitors.
                          We are instructed by Wescot acting on behalf of RBS. Whilst Wescot is still willing to consider realistic options for repayment based on your personal circumstances, this matter cannot remain outstanding any longer. Unless full payment is made to Wescot, or a suitable repayment plan is agreed, within 10 days of the date of this letter, further recovery activity will be undertaken.
                          - Letter from Wescot arrived today dated 10/11/12.

Thank you for your letter, etc... We acknowledge that you have raised a query on this account and we would like to confirm to you how this will be investigated.

Goes on to say they will suspend any further activity on the above account due to this and will be in touch....*

That is okay by me....

16/11/2012 - Letter from Wescot saying that they refer to my recent communication and having contacted our client they have advised that the above balance is correct and payable. Our client has confirmed that your CCA request was complied with on 15.5.2012.

Goes on to say about the dispute has now been resolved and the full balance is payable. Not sure what to send next?

Niddy suggested UE Template which was sent.

WESCOT letter - "The wording of this letter is taken from what has become a standard document freely available on the internet which contains no legal standing in any points."

I then got very ill and have had a few letters back from FREDRICKSON and it has now been passed to BRYAN CARTER SOLICITORS who have issued Final Notice - LETTER BEFORE ACTION.

Due to being ill, I am wondering if I should send the normal Account in Dispute for this or if I should explain my illness hence the lack of replies? Could someone please point me in the right direction so I can email them today and fax them a letter or I will have another Court Letter in the post this week. They wrote to me on the 6th June 2013 and have given me 10 days!

?

Comment

I can write this type of letter. Give me some facts to help me.

Did you ever receive a Notice of Assignment from Freds?
                            Is this UE or are you blagging it?
                            Were you ever issued with a default notice prior to termination by the original creditor?
                            Was there any PPI on the account?
                            Were there any charges of above £12, if so, how many?
                            Did you ever contact the original creditor about health issues, and, if so, what did they do?

SH

Comment

Hi Flossy welcome back.
                              The reason for the page issue is that all the posts by someone have been removed. It confuses everything lol

Hope you are ok.
                              Plan B is around lurking in the shadows somewhere.

Comment

Thanks SH - that'd be a great help if you would do that for Flossy.

To update you all; we still email regularly so don't think this thread has been stagnant - it's been left as a result of illness.

We're busy fighting a claim as well (SCS fuckers)

Comment

Working...
                                X