GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Capital One.

Niddy looked at the CCA and said it was UE. (all info in my diary)

Today I have received a letter from Capital One after I sent a second letter to them as advised by Niddy on the 19th Jan 2012 with the template letter saying that the copy of the CCA I was given did not comply with the requirements CCA 1974.
    The letter is dated 26th Jan 2012...

I did upload these but seem to have lost them... Will do that in the morning so you can see what the reply was and if this is still UE or not...

Comment

But, what I am saying is that they have sent both £1 PO back for the CCA of the CC account and have got confused with the O/D and CC account thinking that the letter that I sent 'Niddy Special' was for the CC!!!! So, they have written back basically saying that 'why are you writing to me again when we have already had your request for the CCA for the CC and received 2 CCA £1 PO for this account!'

They have got confused when they have received the letter and looked at the account and thought it was for the CC! Silly billys that they are!

Comment

But,the letter I sent last was the 27th Jan and haven't sent a letter on the 23rd!!!! They are muddled!

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
          Capital One.

Niddy looked at the CCA and said it was UE. (all info in my diary)

Today I have received a letter from Capital One after I sent a second letter to them as advised by Niddy on the 19th Jan 2012 with the template letter saying that the copy of the CCA I was given did not comply with the requirements CCA 1974.
          The letter is dated 26th Jan 2012...

I did upload these but seem to have lost them... Will do that in the morning so you can see what the reply was and if this is still UE or not...
          doesn't matter what it says, it's still unenforceable unless they have actually sent a compliant agreement with accompanying terms....

Just sit tight, don't pay this and ignore them for the moment.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

They are muddled!
            As always

You'll get used to it
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Next of my creditors is MINT
              It was a returned CCA letter from Mint saying that they will not process my CCA unless I sign the letter. They have sent the my original CCA letter and PO for £1 and one paragraph that says:

"s78 request received, however, this has been returned to you as we require your signature before we can proceed. Please sign your request for the information and return to the address shown on the right hand side of the letter".

The CCA request was send on the 21st January.

Mint have stamped the letter that they received on the 23rd January.
              Hi Flossy,
              This is a bit weird, because I recently requested a CCA from RBS Mint and just "signed" the letter
              using this computer font that doesn't exactly resemble a real signature and they sent me the CCA without any qualms. Alas mine was , but having just read through others' diaries, I've been pleased to see that it seems well over a year after receiving a CCA from RBS Mint in some cases before things start getting serious from the DCAs. And not a CCJ in sight!

Comment

Pip,

All these companies are weird! They say one thing and do another, etc... I presume you have only recently got your CCA back? Maybe they wont bother or maybe they will. I dont think their admin is the best! I think it depends on who you get answering your letters????? Have they asked you to pay the balance or passed to a DCA yet?

I hope you dont hear from them again but, they always seem to wriggle back... and let me know how it goes.

Mint have been paid £1pm for a year now and haven't bothered with a DCA. They just defaulted me, accepted the money and send out statements each month!

Ive now sent my CCA to Niddy to look at from Capital One and have a reply from Barclaycard/Egg who have sent 2 full booklets! Didn't think a CCA was that much information???

I will have fun copying that it wiill take me months to scan it all!

I also need to post my 3 catalogues as well after I have copied them.

Think I need an assistant!

Comment

If the CCA info is a lot of pages all I need is the cover letter and the agreement page - if there is no agreement page itself then just say so. I have seen the terms 100 times, and if there are loads usually this is because they've sent variations which is fine, but those still need to accompany an agreement of some capacity

So please, dont send me 100 pages as I won't read them - I literally look for the cover letter and agreement first and foremost - if I need other stuff I'll reply and ask you for it.

Comment

Pip,

All these companies are weird! They say one thing and do another, etc... I presume you have only recently got your CCA back? Maybe they wont bother or maybe they will. I dont think their admin is the best! I think it depends on who you get answering your letters????? Have they asked you to pay the balance or passed to a DCA yet?

I hope you dont hear from them again but, they always seem to wriggle back... and let me know how it goes.

Mint have been paid £1pm for a year now and haven't bothered with a DCA. They just defaulted me, accepted the money and send out statements each month!

Ive now sent my CCA to Niddy to look at from Capital One and have a reply from Barclaycard/Egg who have sent 2 full booklets! Didn't think a CCA was that much information???

I will have fun copying that it wiill take me months to scan it all!

I also need to post my 3 catalogues as well after I have copied them.

Think I need an assistant!
                    No rush Flossy with the catalogues take you time hun we will be here when you are ready.
                    Last edited by pompeyfaith; 6 February 2012, 19:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      If the CCA info is a lot of pages all I need is the cover letter and the agreement page - if there is no agreement page itself then just say so. I have seen the terms 100 times, and if there are loads usually this is because they've sent variations which is fine, but those still need to accompany an agreement of some capacity

So please, dont send me 100 pages as I won't read them - I literally look for the cover letter and agreement first and foremost - if I need other stuff I'll reply and ask you for it.
                      quoted so it doesn't get missed on the new page

Comment

Thank you POP and Niddy good evening x

Im so glad you said that Niddy as I missed the last page (POP's fault lol) and would have sent you 100000 of pages!lol

Ive got one letter that says enclosed a reconstituted copy of your credit agreement together with a copy of the terms of your credit agreement as varied in the accordance with section 82 (1) of the act. This is a statement of the terms of your agreement with us and incorporates any variations to the terms made since you entered into this agreement. However, the interest rates, fees and charges set out in this agreement, may differ from those we have discussed with you, due to the current status of your account.

A statement of your account is below:

The current limited on your account is £0.00
                        The current balance on your account is £6,076.74

Due to the current status of your account, the full outstanding balance is now due.

This now completes our obligations under section 78 of the act.

Yours sincerely

Comment

Just email the cover letter and the recon agreement thing please.....

Comment

The 1st page of the CCA is my name & address and Key financial info.....

Looks like a lot of poo to me....

Comment

The 1st page of the CCA is my name & address and Key financial info.....

Looks like a lot of poo to me....
                              ok, plus page 2, 3 etc.... just the parts they purport to be the agreement. If its not enough I'll reply asking for more....

Comment

Okay boss... copying now for you... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X