GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

And you can just behave with my comment of being blonde!

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
      Thanks Niddy for your reassurance of my letter in the court case
      sorry but it's nuts. Why didn't I pick that up - DOH!!

Oh well if anything it'll liven things up but probably may also piss em off.

Have you spoke with Gwyn or anyone: ie have they accepted the case or not? If you don't get representation then it may be worth making an offer to settle pre court. I'm not sure, as I've not hot involved with that side of things tbh.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

[IMGL]sorry but it's nuts. Why didn't I pick that up - DOH!!

Oh well if anything it'll liven things up but probably may also piss em off.

Have you spoke with Gwyn or anyone: ie have they accepted the case or not? If you don't get representation then it may be worth making an offer to settle pre court. I'm not sure, as I've not hot involved with that side of things tbh. [/IMGL]

At the top of the page it says "Flossy UE & YB Hassle"!!!! Note the YB bit...

Ive spoken to Gwyn and I have forwarded things over to him like my defence, etc. Just waiting for him to reply. He said it wasn't urgent yet so I guess he will call when it is!???

Maybe after your letter I will have to settle for completely pissing them off ... Or maybe they will be so shocked at the response of your letter that they will let me walk free!!!!

Either way, if all I have to pay out is some of that debt rather than all the others which will be UE in the next few days or so then so be it.... At least they will have had a bit of a battle of letters along the way

Comment

Bloody site keeps moving the box around your bit of typing!

Comment

Ok I understand. Basically don't worry. See what they come back with. If anything it'll make em sit up and notice.

It'll be fine. But keep us update

Nice to see you're a lot more chilled out now and seeing the funnier side of things. As you've seen it's pointless stressing when really nothing's changed if you see what I mean.

You're doing good. Well done
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

[IMGL] Ive spoken to Gwyn and I have forwarded things over to him like my defence, etc. Just waiting for him to reply. He said it wasn't urgent yet so I guess he will call when it is!???
              Flossy, Gwyn has been handling a court case for me, and he certainly knows what he's talking about - you're in a safe pair of hands with him

Comment

Do I get a gold star now for being a good 'dumb blonde' girl????

I was making myself ill and when you realise that people are helping and not hindering like some have you start to relax knowing that you are in safe hands... Well, some times when Mr Niddy remembers its a court case!

I have to also say that POP (Pompeyfaith) has been a massive help in my health problems and finding me help over my side of the country. Today I got a call from the people he suggested and they have all worked together (for the 1st time since being ill) and really helped me. I also have FP (Flowerpower) who has been great with helping me out of being so blonde and then there is you Niddy who has helped with all the things I didn't know about and have done some amazing letters (even to the wrong people)....

So, seriously, HUGE thanks...

Comment

Thanks PlanB Always good to know. I guessed that they would be good as they have active rolls even on the site as well as off it...

Let me know how your case goes..

Comment

Hey, see we have a bloody good team here and if you think back all I was trying to say was calm down, we'll get there but it's just not instant. However you see that now, that's all that matters.

Hopefully you'll get stronger and stronger and be ready in your own head to tackle the likes of SCS. They "used" to take the piss. Now it's your turn. You've not paid, you were sold defective goods so to all intent and purpose you're winning this fight. So in time you'll be ready to take the fight back to them. In yow face kinda thing

Right now, remember the priorities -

1. Your health
                    2. Court case
                    3. Other debts
                    4. Scs / creation etc

That's it. We're getting there now - slowly but surely.

Just want to also thank Pompey & Flower for all their "off the forum" help. I am aware they've both spent a lot of time with you. It's great to read feedback regards our staff. I'm happy they're mods here (that's why I picked them)!

Also thanks for noticing this - appreciate your post Flossy. Cheers

Comment

What about my gold star???

Comment

What about my gold star???
                        You have 2 under your name
                        <------

Comment

Re: Flossy UE Diary &amp; YB Hassle

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                          [/INDENT]Wow what a letter I want to send one of those to someone now

Is there any chance a modified version of this could go into the Template Letters section under *Niddy Specials* if you think it would be the right one to send to a creditor or DCA harassing a debtor for an overdraft?
                          see the tags at the bottom?

I do this to remind me to add to templates. Too right I'm putting it there

It's actually quite specific and threatening but I did forget it was to the solicitor

Ooops (it'll be fine)

Comment

Smart arse! I mean a special big one just for me...

Comment

PlanB.. Do not send that letter to a DCA/Solicitor in any sort of court case!

Comment

Right check under your name now

Comment

Working...
                                X