GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Alland UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alland UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Alland UE Diary

Originally posted by nanna58
    Hi all ;Hi1 ive had the nasty man comin letter he hasnt come yet tho.Now shall i thank him for his visit or smack him with my pole? or send him to get your biccy tin? ;LOL
    nanna, give him a whack with your niddyfy pole....don't you dare send him for my biccy tin, besides I have buried it in next doors garden so it's all safe and sound now... k

Comment

Alland how do i get the red writing on?
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58
        Alland how do i get the red writing on?
        Just like this... .. k

Sorry nanna, simply highlight the text you want to colour and click on the colour selection box in the right hand column (note you will only see it when in "Full Editor")

Comment

TA... CLEVER GLOGS

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

aaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by alland
              Update 27/10/10

Barclaycard Mastercard
              Update 27/10/10
              -
              Another letter from Mercers,who have obviously ignored my last letter to them.
              They are now giving me 48hrs to pay up or the account will be passed to a local debt collection company who's representitive will call at my address to collect the full payment. (erm, right ok then, now where did I put that biscuit tin with a spare £6K inside? I had better get it ready for when the big bad collector calls round.. 1 )
              Wait and see what they do, if they sell it then just send the account sold whilst in dispute template....

Citi Card
              Update 27/10/10
              Received a letter from Clarity - stating that regrettably as we have not come to a satisfactory payment plan, they will now consider visiting my home to recover the balance (better be quick or nasty man from Mercers re Barclaycard account will find my biscuit tin first!) ... They also go on to say they may decide on the following - attachment of earnings, a charge on my property, and of course I will have to pay all fees and charges incurred by thier client taking legal action against me...
              Respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2309#p2309

RBS Visa
              Update 27/10/10
              Letter from Triton stating that they have been appointed on behalf of RBS for immediate collection of the account, and I must pay by return of post.... To date still never had any response to my original CCA request from RBS
              Ok, then send this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1502#p1502

Sorted y
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy.. y

Comment

You think i'll help you after chatting up my wife?
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                    You think i'll help you after chatting up my wife?
                    So sorry your lordship...I got a bit carried away ;Red

PS.
                    I will send back your work shifts schedule Mrs Niddy sent over to me... ;30

Comment

Lol. Cheeky bugger haha

Comment

Ok back to business...

RBS Mint card

[quote=Never-In-Doubt][quote="Never-In-Doubt":3ivhukgb][quote=alland][color=#0000FF]Mint Card [/color]

Balance £7,058 (ceased payments June)

[color=#FF0000]July 8th CCA request sent[/color]
                        July 23rd Copy of application form and T&C received
                        [color=#FF0000]August 15th responded with letter – documents received did not contain all prescribed terms [/color]
                        September 2nd letter received – We do not consider account to be in dispute and fully complied with S78 request, will be pursuing for full settlement.
                        [color=#FF0000]Not sent a response to this letter, [/color]

[color=#FF0000]Need to let niddy check the CCA and advise. [/color][/quote] Email me the CCA and i'll advise.... ;30[/quote] This is mostly relevant to the new thread, in that it is 100% unenforceable for more ways than one 1

1. No Prescribed Terms
                        2. The terms they sent are recent - not from 1996
                        3. The "original terms" are dubious, to say the least but are not part of the signature page in any case
                        4. The best one, you ticked for PPi and as such, you should have two agreements - one for PPi and one for the card "limit" - as explained here: [b]Multiple Agreements ---> [/b]http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=12111#p12111

[/quote:3ivhukgb]

[b]Update 30/10/10[/b]

Letter from Triton - Quote " [size=5]Our records confirm that RBS (Mint card) issued a full response to your request under section 78 of the CCA act. and enclosed all the relevent documention. Finally on 2nd September they issued a "final response" confirming they had met their obligation uinder the CCA act.
                        Therefore if you do not comply with payment it will leave us no alternative but to commence further action against you without further warning or delay " Unquote
                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b][color=#0000FF]Lloyds TSB Visa[/color][/b]
                        [quote=Never-In-Doubt][quote="Never-In-Doubt":3ivhukgb][quote=alland]Lloyds TSB Visa

Balance £11,755 (ceased payments May)

[color=#FF0000]June 30th Requested CCA[/color]
                        13th July CCA copy received
                        10th August received letter to remind me the account is in arrears.
                        1st September Letter received threat of legal action if I don’t give account my urgent attention.

[color=#FF0000]Need to seek Niddy’s advice on the CCA[/color][/quote] Email me the CCA asap! ;-y[/quote] As per my last reply, above, this is unenforceable so sod their thread of legal action ;LOL

There are no prescribed terms on the signature page so where, exactly, did you sign to "agree to the terms" - being there were no terms, at the time of signature (were there lol)!

[b]So respond with this: --->[/b] [url="http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318"]viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318[/url]

Also, see this new thread which shows some examples of UE agreements, yours is similar to others in there - i.e. no terms on the signature page ;-) ---> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=401[/quote:3ivhukgb]

Update 30/10/10

Letter from SCM Solicitors....(My first Solicitors letter since starting my UE Journey.. ;EEK )

Stating they have been instructed by LTSB to make a formal demand for payment,which must be received withIn 14 days or Court proceediongs may be instigated without further notice,and as I have failed to remedy the breach of terms & conditions thier client has now cancelled my credit card and I must cut it up ( )

Letter Ends with in bold letters "REMEMBER THIS IS A FORMAL DEMAND PRIOR TO COMMENCEMENT OF LEGAL PROCEEDINGS AND YOU ARE ADVISED TO MAKE IMMEDIATE PAYMENT TO AVOID THE ABOVE."
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hiya

Ok, send the following letter to both SCM & Try-It-On... ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

See what they say!

Comment

Will do, Thanks Niddy.. y

Comment

y

Remember my ticket to the States mate

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                                y

Remember my ticket to the States mate
                                Sorry niddy mate...it was a toss up between you and pixiechick...and pixie won by a ... :boobs1

Comment

Working...
                                X