GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Alland UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alland UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alland UE Diary

Just ignore.... let them pass it back lol - muppets!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok niddy will do.. y

Comment

Cheers y
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Update 12/10/10

MBNA Visa card
          MBNA Sony Card
          MBNA Alliance & Leicester M/card

11th October - Letter from MBNA to inform me of the total dept owing on cards issued by themselves and on behalf of their affinity partners. And informing me to pay the overdue payments or contact them to arrange a suitable payment schedule, (they have kindly included a budget planner with the letter) otherwise collections activity will follow!

To date since my CCA requests, I have only had a UE application form and set of T&C in respect of the MBNA Visa card. No documentation in respect of the other two cards.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          RBS Visa

11th October Letter from Triton Credit Services, stating that they have been formally instructed by RBS (but Triton is RBS! ;Hmm ) that despite numerous reminders I have failed to settle of make mutually acceptable repayment arrangements. Therefore unless I phone RBS immediately with repayment proposals the debt will be referred to them or equivalent recovery agent for collection.

To date I have never received a CCA despite sending reminders.

I was going to reply with this letter:
          Dear Triton,
          This account is officially in dispute due to RBS failing to provide any documentation in respect of my CCA request (see copy of my original CCA request (letter attached), also note the enclosed statutory CCA request fee of £1.00 was debited from my bank account) So obviously it would appear my CCA request was mislaid since being received by RBS.
          So perhaps you would be so kind as to pop along the corridor to your (sorry to RBS customer records dept.) and give them the attached CCA request letter again so we can move forward with this matter.
          However until such time that the requested CCA documentation is received by me, I have no further wish to communicate with you on the matter.

But not posted yet, will await instructions from the CO (Mr Niddy) as something less sarcastic and more official may be appropriate.

Comment

Mate I like the letter lol, go for it - sarcasm is good lol

Comment

Cheers Niddy, The sarcastic approuch it is then.... ;LOL

PS. What response (if any) should I do about the MBNA letter?

Comment

MBNA - do nothing just yet matey.

Comment

Ok, Thanks Niddy

Comment

wow alland ...are you going to be niddy 2
                    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58
                      wow alland ...are you going to be niddy 2
                      ;LOL ;LOL Nanna I think I will be at a niddy apprentice stage for a long while yet....

Comment

nooooooooo - you're doing great on your own right now, gotta love your last letter though - the snidy comment is class.....

Comment

Originally posted by alland
                          Update 12/10/10

To date I have never received a CCA despite sending reminders.

I was going to reply with this letter:
                          Dear Triton,
                          This account is officially in dispute due to RBS failing to provide any documentation in respect of my CCA request (see copy of my original CCA request (letter attached), also note the enclosed statutory CCA request fee of £1.00 was debited from my bank account) So obviously it would appear my CCA request was mislaid since being received by RBS.
                          So perhaps you would be so kind as to pop along the corridor to your (sorry to RBS customer records dept.) and give them the attached CCA request letter again so we can move forward with this matter.
                          However until such time that the requested CCA documentation is received by me, I have no further wish to communicate with you on the matter.

But not posted yet, will await instructions from the CO (Mr Niddy) as something less sarcastic and more official may be appropriate.
                          Love the letter Alan, perhaps Niddy should put this with his templates ;Hmm
                          Unless your claiming copyright that is lol.

Comment

Go for it Allan!

I've been tempted to say something similar to Triton about NatWest but for the moment they have backed off (temporarily, I suspect).

I'm dying to know what they say in reply - if anyone actually reads the letters we send in. I suspect it's very automated as I also get stuff about "your client" although I'm not a debt "cancelling" company lol.

They must think we're idiots though if we don't realise they're all the same organization? ;Spank the lot of them!
                            Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                            SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys...but I hope my letter writing "skills" does not give the impression that I am a sarcastic little bastard in real life.....no sireee............
                              I am much bigger one in the flesh..... 2

Ok a wee update today.

Letter from Power2connect. Acting on behalf of Mercers - stating I must contact Mercers within 24hrs in ref. to discuss client account no. xxxx or they will sending an agent round to see me for a..... Get this..."A pre Legal visit"... not had one of those before.. ;Hmm

Strange thing is my name & address on the letter, but the credit card ref. no is not one of my cards..? so I wonder if they are calling round to discuss this other persons credit card no. with me...1 ;LOL

Comment

ooh that would be interesting Allan, but I'd just tell them to go swivl in your own sweet way...........

Comment

Working...
                                X