GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Alland UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alland UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Alland UE Diary

Cheers Niddy, y'all don't get too cold over there, yer here....

Bloody hell, only been here 4 days and I'm turning into a redneck... ;D

Comment

Originally posted by alland
      Bloody hell, only been here 4 days and I'm turning into a redneck... ;D
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Update 16/12/10
        MBNA Accounts

MBNA Visa card
        MBNA Sony Card
        MBNA Alliance & Leicester M/card

Letter received - Stating "[size=5]At least one of the credit cards issued by us (or issued by us on behalf of an inffinity partner) is due to be written off as a bad bebt next month. This means that you will be liable for the full balance of the account. If you do not settle we may emply a collection agency or sell this debt when it has been written off. Which means we will no longer be able to resolve the matter."

I suppose all I should do now is sit it out and see what develops on these accounts.

Comment

Update 16/12/10

Halifax Credit Card

Letter received from Wescot - "Our latest enquiries show you are still resident at this address (Why shouldn't I be I have been writing to you :teeth monthly from here?)

Unless you contact us within the next ten days collection activity will begin for recovery of the full amount.
          Please do not ignore this letter or action may include legal action through the courts (I already have a letter from Halifax stating they are unable to enforce in court because they can't produce original CCA) Or we may refer your debt to a "Door Step Collection Agency" to carry out a collections visit at your home.

Not sure which template letter to respond with?

Comment

Update 16/12/10

Lloyds TSB Card

Letter from MHA Collections - [size=5]We have been instructed by Lloyds TSB to recover the arrears of this account.
            Pay immedietely or SCM Solicitors may commence legal proceedings.
            If you with hold payment a judgment will be obtained against you. We urge you to give this matter your immediate attention.

Will respond with account in dispute letter ?

Comment

Update 16/12/10

Egg Card

Letter from Collect Direct - Dispite numerous attemps to contact you (When ?) We remain without receipt of payment proposals towards settelment of the debt.
              We are now considering instructing a local representitive to make attendance at your address to discuss your intentions towards our clients overdue balance.
              If you wish to avoid this course of action you should contact this office within 5 days.

Not sure how to continue blagging this one for now? I suppose I will have to eventually roll over and agree a pay back package at some stage

Comment

Update 16/12/10

Barclaycard Mastercard (Morgan Stanley)

Since first applying for my CCA in May, Barclaycard have now obtained a copy of my CCA from the original account owner - Morgan Stanley.

CCA emailed to Niddy for review

Also another Letter received from Barclaycard in reference to my other account with them (originally owned by Goldfish) stating that they have fully complied with my CCA request and they consider the agreement fully enforcable.

Also emailed this letter to Niddy for advice.

Comment

Update 16/12/10

Egg Card

Letter from Collect Direct - Dispite numerous attemps to contact you (When ?) We remain without receipt of payment proposals towards settelment of the debt.
                  We are now considering instructing a local representitive to make attendance at your address to discuss your intentions towards our clients overdue balance.
                  If you wish to avoid this course of action you should contact this office within 5 days.

Not sure how to continue blagging this one for now? I suppose I will have to eventually roll over and agree a pay back package at some stage
                  Yeah, see my update Alland - I've quite quickly got a solicitors letter after this one. :grumble

Comment

Originally posted by SLUG
                    Update 16/12/10

Egg Card

Yeah, see my update Alland - I've quite quickly got a solicitors letter after this one. :grumble
                    Cheers Slug, Yes I have just had a look at your diary, so I had better be ready for more word soon from Egg's legal bods I suppose ...

Good luck with your battle mate..

Comment

MBNA Visa card
                      MBNA Sony Card
                      MBNA Alliance & Leicester M/card

I suppose all I should do now is sit it out and see what develops on these accounts.
                      Yep, don't do anything just now ;;L
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Update 16/12/10

Halifax Credit Card

Letter received from Wescot - "Our latest enquiries show you are still resident at this address (Why shouldn't I be I have been writing to you :teeth monthly from here?)

Unless you contact us within the next ten days collection activity will begin for recovery of the full amount.
                        Please do not ignore this letter or action may include legal action through the courts (I already have a letter from Halifax stating they are unable to enforce in court because they can't produce original CCA) Or we may refer your debt to a "Door Step Collection Agency" to carry out a collections visit at your home.

Not sure which template letter to respond with?
                        You photocopy the letter from HBOS confirming NO CCA and send it with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20195#p20195

Comment

Update 16/12/10

Lloyds TSB Card

Letter from MHA Collections - [size=5]We have been instructed by Lloyds TSB to recover the arrears of this account.
                          Pay immedietely or SCM Solicitors may commence legal proceedings.
                          If you with hold payment a judgment will be obtained against you. We urge you to give this matter your immediate attention.

Will respond with account in dispute letter ?
                          Send this to SCM: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318

Comment

Update 16/12/10

Egg Card

Nah, don't roll over (yet) you send this back: ---> viewtopic.php?p=182#p182

Comment

Cheers Slug, Yes I have just had a look at your diary, so I had better be ready for more word soon from Egg's legal bods I suppose ...

Good luck with your battle mate..
                              It's a risk mate but hey, if one or two get you - so long as the majority don't that is the main thing right?

Comment

Niddy, yes you are dead right, no use being to despondent if one or two eventually have me by the "goolies" so to say..
                                It would be naive and foolish of me If I thought I could wipe the lot out without going BR.

Lets face it the overall picture is looking a whole lot rosier for me than it was 6 months back...

and thanks Niddy mate

Comment

Working...
                                X